Today’s lifestyle and environmental factors greatly impact your body’s ability to stay moisturized. This is why you need to invest in the best body lotion for your skin. The right body lotion will help you keep the skin hydrated and maintain its elasticity.
This article on Amlactin Daily vs Rapid Relief Lotions will help find what’s the best lotion for your skin. So, your body can preserve its valuable moisture levels and keep you at bay from dry and flakey skin forever.
As per IQVIA Survey Results, Amlactin is the most recommended body moisturization brand in the lactic acid category amongst US dermatologists.
Table of Contents
Amlactin Daily vs Rapid Relief Lotions Comparison
1. Amlactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion
If you are looking for a body lotion that would instantly hydrate your skin and also relieve it from dryness, then this body lotion will be the best choice.
The moisturizing body lotion contains 12% lactic acid that’s clinically proven. Using this gentle body lotion regularly will boost your skin’s natural renewal process through exfoliation.
You will have to use the Amlactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion daily to reap its benefits.
The lightweight daily skin lotion is known for its fast absorption in the skin. It makes the best body lotion for the summer season.
Several dermatologists highly recommend the lotion for people with Keratosis Pilaris and dehydrated skin. It’s the best choice if your skin falls in the normal to oily type category.
Also, the Amlactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion is less expensive and affordable than the Amlactin Rapid Relief Body Lotion.
2. Amlactin Rapid Relief Body Lotion
If you are looking for long-lasting relief for dry skin issues, then the Amlactin Rapid Relief Lotion will be the best choice.
This rapid relief restoring lotion contains 15% lactic acid along with 3 ceramides to deeply hydrate your skin. The lotion gently exfoliates your skin by locking in moisture and giving your skin an instant, visibly soft, and youthful skin appearance.
You will have to use the lotion twice a day or as recommended by your dermatologist.
The Amlactin Rapid Relief is more of a thicker kind of body lotion. It has a slightly heavy texture that takes time and slowly absorbs in the skin. It is the best for very dry and very cold seasons. It will also make a great addition to your nighttime skincare regime.
Several dermatologists highly recommend the Amlactin Rapid Relief Lotion for people with Keratosis Pilaris, very dry, itchy, and psoriasis skin issues. It’s the best choice for body lotion if your skin falls into the normal, dry & sensitive skin category.
Also, the Amlactin Rapid Relief Body Lotion is more expensive yet beneficial than the Amlactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion.
Amlactin Daily vs Rapid Relief Lotions Reviews
1.Amlactin Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion
- People with Keratosis Pilaris have used the Amlactin Daily Moisturizing Lotion call it the “KP Holy Grail Product”. They claim that the product is a must-have for people who are having skin issues such as Keratosis Pilaris.
- Many people are extremely happy with its incredibly fast-acting results. Some noticed smoother arms and legs just within 2 days of use.
- They are amazed by its lightweight feel and suitability for sensitive skin. One of the customers went ahead to say that “the lotion caused no issues for my notoriously irritable skin.”
2.Amlactin Rapid Relief Body Lotion
- People who have used the Amlactin Rapid Relief Body Lotion highly recommend the product. One of them said that “I have tried prescriptions, creams, and everything. But nothing works like the Rapid Relief Lotion for me. I used to have bright red and cracked hands but now they finally look like they are supposed to.”
- Here’s what a person with Keratosis Pilaris has to say about the Rapid Relief Lotion: “My Keratosis Pilaris usually worsens in the cold and dry winter seasons. But after just a week of switching to the Rapid Relief lotion after my daily shower, I noticed a huge improvement. My hands feel super-soft and guess what? All the bumps are gone!”
Both, Amlactin Daily Moisturizing Lotion and Amlactin Rapid Relief Lotion are the best-selling body lotions and highly recommended by dermatologists. If you had a hard time choosing between the two, then these Amlactin Daily vs Rapid Relief Lotions Reviews and comparisons will help you find the right choice for you.
Amlactin daily vs rapid relief lotions Which is better?
Both the lotions are equally best for your skin. The main difference is that amlactin daily is better for oily skin while the amlactin rapid relief lotion is a better choice for dry and sensitive skin.
Which Amlactin lotion is best for KP?
Most dermatologists recommend Amlactin Daily Moisturizing Lotion for KP because of its 12% lactic acid component.
Does Amlactin rapid relief have 12 lactic acids?
No, Amlactin daily moisturizing has 12 lactic acids while rapid relief has 15 lactic acids.