Whether one has dry skin or oily skin, or combination skin or even normal skin, face toners have always remained critical to our facial skincare regime. Facial toners fall into one of the most basic requirements. Importantly, toners are always worthwhile if you need that extra cleansing for lingering leftovers post cleansing – especially after wearing make up – or even using heavy skin products like sunscreen.
Essential for balancing the pH, cleansing and refreshing the pores, and improving absorbency level for your moisturizers, toners are vital for achieving a healthy, radiant and evened out skin tone.
Getting down to the best toner can be a little tricky since everybody just keeps talking premium. So we thought of easing out your troubles, did a little research and came up with this awesome list of the best drugstore toner that will not burn a hole in your pocket. Keep reading!
The Best Drugstore Toner Available
- One of the best drugstore toner, Neutrogena’s Alcohol-Free Toner is made from oil-free and hypoallergenic formula and so, does not cause irritation or drying.
- Even though it gets absorbed quickly, it is non-comedogenic, which means that it will not clog your pores post application.
- This alcohol-free face toner contains gentle purifiers that remove and cleanse the impurities stuck in the pores.
- It refreshes the skin, ensuring that the skin’s natural moisture remains locked in for extended period of time.
- Recommended use is via a cotton ball, to be applied to the face with soft upward strokes.
- Claimed to be the only 100% natural toner, Dickinson’s original best facial toner encapsulates the incredible cleansing benefits of its key ingredient – witch hazel.
- Witch hazel is a natural astringent and is used in a multitude of remedies.
- This toner not only cleanses and conditions the pores but also tightens and refines them, thus perfecting them for a great looking skin every day.
- It maintains smoothens the skin texture and removes excess build up of dirt or oil without over-drying the skin, helping it to absorb your moisturizer better.
- Its results of evenly toned skin are too good to not call it the best drugstore toner.
- The Pore Perfecting Toner is vegan and oil-free, and is suitable for all skin types.
- This remarkable product is another one of the best drugstore toner that you can find.
- Its unique feature that includes its alcohol-free blended formula of witch hazel, rose petal and certified organic aloe Vera, will make your skin blossom in its healthy natural color.
- Thayers Best Facial Toner is naturally extracted from botanicals to make its high quality ingredients, giving an extra edge over other toners available.
- It is free from harmful chemicals like parabens, alcohol and propylene glycol.
- Its key extract of proprietary non-distilled witch hazel contains 195% more tannins than what is usually available in the market.
- Therefore, it delivers effective results for controlling acne, tightening pores, balancing natural oil production, reducing redness and inflammation, and smoothening the skin texture for an overall healthy, clear appearance.
- It has a soft rosy fragrance.
- Fourth on our list of best drugstore toner, Pixi Glow Tonic is a brilliant alcohol-free product for toning your skin.
- Enhanced with natural aloe vera, ginseng, and botanical extracts, this tonic will nourish your facial skin and brighten the complexion.
- It will help soothe any kind of skin irritation, reduce inflammation and redness, and with regular use, will also lighten acne scars and prevent them altogether, thus making your skin healthier.
- It is formulated with 5% glycolic acid, which helps in exfoliating, smoothening and brightening the skin for an overall healthy and glowing look.
- Pixi Glow Tonic has a sweet natural fragrance, is gentle and suitable for all skin types.
5. Simple Soothing Best Facial Toner
- Made with a simple yet affective formula, Simple Soothing best Facial Toner is devised to provide a wholesome enhancement to your skin.
- With VitaminB5, Witch Hazel and Allantoin as its key ingredients, this toner promises to activate skin regeneration, actively refresh, soften and smoothen your skin by minimizing the pores, and also tighten them.
- Vitamin B5 also helps in improving your skin tone and fading off the age spots.
- This Simple’s toner is pH balanced, alcohol-free and uses triple-purified water as its base. This means that your skin will not dry out post use. In fact, it will cleanse and hydrate your skin so as to enable it to absorb moisturizer better.
- The triple-purified water is enriched with multivitamins in order to nourish and improve your skin better.
- It is suitable for all skin types, but Vitamin B5 helps the most in cases of dry skin.
- With no artificial perfumes or dyes and no harsh chemicals used that can upset your skin in its making, Simple Soothing Facial Toner is one of the best drugstore toner.
- To get maximum benefits and quicker visible results, use twice a day after Simple Micellar Cleansing Water and then apply Simple Hydrating Gel Cream Face Moisturizer.
- One of the best drugstore toner is this one ingredient only rose water by Leven Rose.
- It is a 100% pure organic Moroccan rose water that comes in a dark amber bottle with extended shelf life since rose water is UV sensitive. Storage in these dark amber bottles protects the organics from oxidation.
- Leven Rose Rose Water is perfect for toning the neck and face, soothing puffy eyes, balancing skin pH naturally and hydrating dry skin.
- You will also find its use in soothing acne prone skin, fading off hand spots or dark marks and redness.
- It is best suitable for all types of skin types – from dry to oily – for an instant cool, refreshing feel.
- It is also great for sensitive skin, and can be used included as an integral part of both men’s and women’s skincare regimens.
- This natural toner is completely non-oily and is free from all kinds of alcohol, glycerin, fragrance, paraben, and sulfates.
- Recommended usage with Leven Rose’s 100% pure and organic Jojoba Oil or Argan Oil natural cleanser for best results.
- You can also spray it over your hair after shampooing and conditioning.
- Developed clinically with gentle formula, Garnier SkinActive’s rose water mist spray is a soothing toner, which does not contain any parabens, dyes, silicones or sulfates.
- Its vegan formula ensures it being cruelty-free.
- A 96% naturally derived product, it nourishes and hydrates your skin for a refreshing appearance.
- You may use Garnier Facial Mist before makeup as a primer, as a moisturizer to hydrate your skin, after makeup to help set it or anytime in the day.
- Garnier being a renowned brand, this is one of the best drugstore toner suitable for sensitive skin.
- Use after Garnier SkinActive Soothing Milk Cleanser with Rose Water and then apply its 3-in-1 Soothing Moisturizer with Rose Water for best results.
- To gently soothe and help out oily and troubled skins, Burt’s Bees has infused a unique, natural blend of tomatoes, cucumbers and parsley extracts in its version of best drugstore toner.
- This 99.4% natural skin toner removes excess build-up of dirt, oil and makeup.
- Its formulation consists of a distinctive fruit acid complex made from sugar cane, sugar maple and bilberry extracts. These are rich in alpha hydroxyl acids, which help in exfoliating dead skin cells and tightening the pores.
- Burt’s Bees Skin toner is designed specifically for troubled and oily skin types so that it can help balance the skin’s pH to provide a healthier, naturally radiant appearance.
- Use with Burt’s Bees face lotion for maximum benefits.
- Witch Hazel is widely known for its qualities like soothing inflammation, skin irritation, fighting acne, etc. and this TruSkin Daily Super Toner contains pure witch hazel as one of its key ingredients.
- Other natural ingredients like Vitamin C, glycolic acid, aloe vera, amino acids, and active plant extracts make it a powerful, natural anti-ageing toner.
- Spritz this toner on your face for targeting sun damage, enlarged pores, fine lines, and uneven skin tone and get a smoother, hydrated and refreshed skin.
- Along with balancing and nourishing your skin with its deep ocean organic mineral complex, it also clears up acne scars, prevents breakouts and reduces pore size to give you an overall fresh and healthy look, making it one of the best drugstore toner available in the market.
- Made from the highest quality natural and organic ingredients, it is very gentle and hence, suited for all skin types including the most sensitive ones as well.
- TruSkin promises for customer satisfaction and gives you 100% money-back guarantee if it does not suit your skin and deliver results.
- Use twice a day, and with TruSkin Vitamin C Daily Facial Cleanser and Daily Facial Moisturizer for best results.
- Though it is suitable for all skin types, it is highly recommended that you perform a skin compatibility patch test on a small area of skin on your hand or neck since this is a concentrated and strong professional product.
- At InstaNatural, they believe that beautiful skin begins with healthy skin. And so, all its products are made of natural ingredients.
- This bottle of Moroccan rose water does not contain any chemicals or artificial fragrances.
- 100% pure rose water is a good way of skin hydration while priming, and of pore size minimization while using as a setting spray.
- It is an alcohol-free, natural anti-ageing mist that miraculously gives results by balancing your skin pH without any skin irritation.
- Treat your face, body and even hair with this organic rose water for priming, setting, refreshing and even for removing makeup.
- This completely natural product made from rosa damascene flower petals is one of the best drugstore toner that will give you an endless glow with radiant skin tone.
- You can also use it to nourish your damaged hair and provide hydration for dry scalp, or just use it as a finishing mist all over the body for a refreshing dose of daily moisture.
- Use twice a day with InstaNatural Vitamin C Face Cleanser and Retinol Moisturizer Face Cream for best results.
- Users swear by Foxbrim’s products and so do they for this multi-use Moroccan orange blossom floral water.
- This cruelty-free and vegan floral waterworks as an alcohol-free face toner that helps maintain the natural pH of the skin.
- Infused with natural nutrients of the orange blossom water, this face toner runs into the pores to heal your skin and nourish it.
- Its regular use will result in tightening the skin, reducing the pore size while unclogging them and refining the skin tone.
- This is a best drugstore toner that will stimulate skin regeneration, smoothen it, and restore its vitality and suppleness.
- It comes in a revamped package designed for sustenance and effective environment-friendliness and gives best results when used with Foxbrim Natural Cleanse – Coconut Milk and Honey Face Cleanser.
- Alternate uses include using as a hand freshener, in the bath, with a mask, for aromatherapy, as a room scent, or in a facial steam.
This exhaustive list of best toners caters to all skin types and skin troubles. Each toner stands as good as and will deliver as transformative results as the ones that might just break your bank. So even if you thought that you did not need a toner because your face wash or cleanser did the job, trust us – you do. Get yourself a toner that will really remove all the leftover grime, nourish your skin to the t, and breathe fresh air into your skin.
Your Handy List of Best Drugstore Toner
A toner is an important part of a skincare regime and so is finding the right one. Here are the best drugstore toners near you to choose from.