First of all, what exactly do we mean when we say textured skin?
Textured skin is nothing but the different skin types people have. When we end up having uneven skin textures, using a foundation helps to even the skin out.
6 of the best foundation for textured skin are listed below
- This foundation contains 50% pigments, which works as a shield against imperfections of the skin.
- It provides the perfect cover layer in the thinnest of layers and works really well as a corrector for skin blemishes, under-eye darkness as well as unpleasant spots.
- It also helps cover up scars, tattoo marks, loss of pigmentation, acne and any form of post-surgical bruising.
- The foundation as its name suggests is waterproof as well as hypoallergenic.
- It works for all skin types and has no added preservatives.
- It contains SPF 30.
This can easily be considered as one of the best foundation for textured skin currently available in the market.
- The foundation contains SPF 30.
- It contains properties that enable in all-day hydration and helps maintain a flawless finish of the skin, minus being cakey or masky.
- It has been dermatologically tested, as well as tested on sensitive skin.
- There are 21 different shades available, suitable for all skin tones.
- It is non-comedogenic as well as fragrance-free and is also non-acnegenic.
- It is easy to use.
- It contains natural ingredients such as mineral oils, beeswax and talc.
- It is formulated minus parabens, triclosan, phthalates and sodium lauryl sulfates.
It is considered one of the best selling crème foundations in the USA, thereby affirming that this can also be considered as an option when looking for the best foundation for textured skin.
- There are 11 different shades, suitable for different skin tones.
- This foundation helps to hydrate the skin for a long time.
- It helps to reduce the look of wrinkles, discoloration as well as fine lines, giving you a younger look, almost instantly.
- Gives an airbrushed and flawless picture-ready foundation look, suitable for all ages.
- It helps get rid of signs of ageing as well as fine lines. It floats over fine lines and blurs them, thereby giving an illusion of smooth and flawless skin.
- Created using Vitamin B3, it helps to improve and strengthen the moisture barrier of the skin, over time, helping to keep the skin soft and fresh over long periods of time.
- It is known for its Age-Defying properties.
This is another very good option when looking for the best foundation for textured skin, more so because it has anti-ageing properties, which will help hide those wrinkles and make you look and feel visibly young.
- It comes in twelve different shades, suitable for all skin types.
- It is made using a formula of exclusive mattifying powders and oxygen, by whipping it together into a mousse foundation.
- It gives a light-air perfection to the matte look.
- Bleeds smoothly into the skin, giving it a flawless and natural finish, minus a flat, chalky or cakey feel.
- It gives a 100% velvety-matte look.
When it comes to make-up items, Maybelline is one brand most people swear by. Thus, it is quite obvious that their product will feature in the best foundation for textured skin category.
- It comes in 12 different shades, each for a specific skin tone.
- It contains special properties which prevent clogging of pores. Its long-lasting formula ensures that your natural beauty stays accentuated.
- Suitable for all-day wear.
- It helps to maintain a light and natural look.
- In case you are looking to cover problem areas up to medium coverage, then this organic foundation helps in that too.
- It is made in the USA.
- It is not only organic and gluten-free but also cruelty-free and is made using natural cosmetics.
- This foundation is free from plastics, silicone, alcohol, fillers, synthetic toxins, parabens, Nano-Particles and Sulfates, and fillers.
Another very good choice to opt for, owning to its organic properties. Also, you get to choose your look – depending on whether you want it to be medium or light, just apply accordingly.
- There are a total of 13 different shades available, each for a specific skin tone.
- It gives your skin a smooth poreless air-brush finish.
- It is a breathable medium coverage foundation and is also lightweight.
- It contains hyaluronic acid which helps to keep the skin cake-free and helps to build coverage that keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized all day.
- It is an ultra-smooth and creamy foundation which conceals lines and wrinkles and gives a natural air-brush perfected look.
Like we have already mentioned before, when we think of cosmetics, Maybelline is one brand that always crosses our minds. So, it would be but obvious that it will feature more than once in our list of the best foundation for textured skin.
The list given above caters to all skin types and also looks into the specifics of all skin and age problems. All you have to do is, look into your exact requirement and skin tone and voila – you have the perfect foundation suitable to the needs of your skin. Keep your skin flawless and smooth with the best – always!