The best hair bleach may be hard to find given the plethora of products available in the market. However, with us, you will be able to easily select a product that is best for your hair. come along with us as we guide you through the best hair bleaching products in the market.
As the title reads, if you are someone who loves to experiment with your hair color, you would know about bleaching. If you are new to the world of bleaching, here’s a heads up. Usually, if you have lighter colored hair, you wouldn’t need to bleach your hair when you want to color it. However, if you have darker colored hair like black and brown and you want to dye it to brighter colors like pink and green, you will have to bleach your hair first.
The reason why so many people are skeptical of bleaching and dyeing their hair is because of the enormous amount of chemicals that go into making these products. Bleaching your hair involves stripping your hair of its pigments and hence it is inevitably a bit damaging to your hair.
However, nowadays more and more brands are coming up in the market that not only make it easier for you to bleach your hair but also make sure that yours isn’t as damaging as its alternatives. Yes. You read that right. There are indeed some products in the market that can be less damaging to your hair. Read on to find out more about these products.
Best Hair Bleach – Buying Guide
There are many factors that you should consider before purchasing a hair bleach. In fact, no matter what hair product you buy to make sure you consider the following factors before you purchase.
Factors To Look For In Hair Bleaches
- Brand: This is almost an obvious factor to consider before purchasing any hair bleach. This is because some brands have established their place in the market all due to their quality products. These brands have thousands of reviews on online platforms and some are even recommended by professional hairdressers.
- If you are someone who frequently dyes their hair then and is open to experimentation with new brands then it is right as well. There are indeed many new brands in the market that promise to give the best results. However, if you are new to dying and don’t know where to start then you should definitely opt for a good, reputed brand.
- Chemicals: Inevitably, dyes will have some amount of chemicals in them. This is because the dye has to contain some amount of chemical agents to completely strip your hair of all its nature However, there are some unnecessary chemicals that the bleach could also do without. These chemicals cause unnecessary harm to your hair. It is your responsibility to carefully choose a product that not only gets the job done but also helps in preventing your hair from suffering from a lot of damage.
- Eco friendly and cruelty-free: As individuals, we should think very highly of our environment and do our best to protect our animals. Some brands test hair and makeup products on animals before letting the products in the market. If these products have some side effects then the animals take the full brunt of it. As rational buyers, we should make an effort to purchase cruelty-free and animal-friendly products so that we can protect our animals and they don’t suffer. If all of us choose cruelty-free products over the ones that use animal testing then this will play an immense role in discouraging such brutal and unethical practices.
- Suitability: Before you apply a hair bleach to your hair make sure you do a patch test. This is because as mentioned because hair bleaches may contain some chemicals you may be allergic to. If you are someone who has tried hair bleaches in the past then try and stick to the same product for some time. However, if you are new to hair bleaches then make sure that you do a patch test and read the ingredients of the hair bleach carefully before you completely put it on your hair.
- Value for money: Bleaches are usually affordable and can be found in any store. However, you must compare the price of the hair bleach to the amount that has been provided for it to be the most value for money investment. As difficult as it may seem, making the most value for money purchase is indeed easy when you have done the right amount of research.
These are only a few of the many factors to look for in hair bleach. However, there are also other factors and things you should consider before bleaching your hair. One thing is that bleaching may burn. This may not come as a shock to many as hair bleach does in fact contain many chemicals that are necessary to take the pigment off your hair. As long as it doesn’t burn too much, a little burning or tingling sensation may be considered normal.
Another thing to remember before you bleach your hair is that it will need some special care and treatment after it has been bleached. This may be an expensive business but is in fact integral for the well-being of your hair. Bleaching your hair puts your hair in the “chemically treated” category and hence needs special care for it to remain strong and healthy. Deficient care after bleaching will adversely affect your hair and may cause some irreversible damage.
Now that we know so much about hair bleaches let us get started with our recommendations for the best hair bleach for yourself. We have carefully considered factors like affordability, safety, and availability before including these items in our list.
If you are someone who is looking for the best hair bleach and don’t know where to start then make sure you read through till the end of this article. Carefully see all the features of the products and choose the one that you think maybe the best hair bleach for you. Hence, let us now get started without recommendations.
Best Hair Bleach Reviews
When it comes to hair bleaches there are various colors and types of hair that need consideration. We have divided our recommendations in such a way that you will be able to find products for all kinds of hair. So whether you are a professional or someone inexperienced with hair bleach, make sure that you go through the list to the end to find out a product that really suits your hair.
Best Hair Bleaches
Clairol is one of the most famous brands when we are talking about the best hair bleaches and it would be disgraceful to not mention it in our list of the best hair bleaches for you. Read on to find out why Clairol makes it to the top of our list.
- Suits all hair types: This bleach has been tried and tested by thousands of people and has been proved to suit most hair types.
- Has extra strength, a dust-free formula that makes it easy to apply, and assures you non-messy application as well.
- Quick results: This hair bleach shows quick results and hence can be easily done at home even when you have limited time.
Best Hair Bleach For Dark Hair
Dark hair is indeed beautiful and is one of the most sought after hair colors in the world. However, if you have dark hair and are willing to try brighter and more vivid hair colors, you will first have to bleach your hair and strip your hair out of its natural dark pigment. This will require you to use strong bleach. A bleach that works for lighter hair may not be as effective for you. Read on to find out about the best hair color for dark hair which you may purchase.
Loreal is very well known in the field of hair care and beauty. This hair bleach by l’oreal may be the best hair bleach for dark hair. If you have dark hair and want a hair bleach that will bleach your hair while not causing a lot of damage, then this may be the best buy for you.
- Faster bleaching: The main misconception people have about bleaching is that it is a very extensive and tiresome process. While this may be partially true, this is not the whole truth. With brands like l’oreal bleaching has become a very easy and tireless job for many. If you are a busy person and want to bleach your hair in the easiest and less time-taking way ever then this is the product for you.
- Extra strong lighting action: If you are someone who wants to lighten their hair drastically then this is the bleach for you. This extra-strong hair bleach can bleach up to 7 levels and is hence among the best hair bleach for dark hair. With this hair bleach, you can easily bleach your hair at home without much ado.
- Affordable: Not only is this hair bleach effective, but it’s also very affordable. This is the reason why this product is such a best seller and has thousands of positive reviews on the internet.
- Dust-free formula: The thing with most powder hair bleaches is the dust it causes. However, with this product that won’t be an issue at all. This has a safe dust-free formula that ensures non-messy and easy application. This Is perfect for home use as you can easily carry on your work without having to worry about your hair bleach dripping a damaging your floor or clothes.
Best Hair Bleach For Black Hair
Dark hair has a spectrum of colors. In this spectrum of colors, black hair is considered to be the most pigmented. You must use a very strong hair bleach that will help you to take the pigment out of your hair. Also, you should remember that this bleach shouldn’t be very damaging to your hair. Wella has been one of the leading brands when it comes to hair bleaches. It has been tried and tested by various people all across the world and also is recommended by various hair stylists and professionals. Read to find out why this product from Wella may be the best hair bleach for black hair.
- Intense and vibrant colors: This hair bleach will make sure that you get an intense and vibrant hair color. This is perfect for that radical hair change you’ve been waiting for. This hair bleach has been formulated in such a way that it gives you the perfectly bleached effect without much hassle. Just put it on properly and wait to see it perform magic on your hair.
- Good ingredients: This is one of the few hair bleaches that has good quality products that make sure that your hair isn’t damaged. These ingredients are skin and hair-friendly and will hence cause negligible harm to your hair shafts and keep it looking smooth and shiny even after your hair has been treated with bleach.
- Gentle on the hair: This product is very gentle on the hair and this is one of the many reasons why so many people prefer this hair bleach to its counterparts. This is one of the many reasons why this product is the best hair bleach for black hair. This hair bleach will make sure that your hair is bleached optimally without causing much damage to your hair.
Best Hair Bleach For Natural Hair
Natural hair is one of the most beautiful hair types there ever is. However, since these hair types are very dense and voluminous, they need some special care when it comes to bleaching and dying the hair. Various products in the market claim to be the best, however, the product that we are going to mention henceforth may be the best hair bleach for natural hair. If you are someone who has natural hair and loves experimenting with your hair, do consider purchasing this product.
Curious to find out why this may be the best hair bleach for Natural hair? Read on to find out:
- Very effective: This hair bleach comes with a 30 ml creme developer and lifts to 5 levels. As this has a cream base, this hair dye makes sure that it effectively bleaches your hair while making sure that the hair doesn’t dry out. This prepares your hair for putting other dyes. Hence, if you are looking forward to coloring your hair this holiday season then this is definitely a must-buy for you.
- Dust-free bleach powder: This hair bleach has a dust-free bleach powder that makes sure that your hair is lifted evenly. This is helpful for a mess and hassle-free application. Just apply it evenly on the hair and wait and see the magic.
- Comes with accessories: Unlike other hair bleaches, this hair bleach also comes with other important accessories that you must have with you if you are looking forward to bleaching your hair. As mentioned before this is a kit. This kit comes with a dust-free bleach powder, one mixing tub, one 40 volume cream developer, one set of plastic gloves, one plastic cap. Since this kit comes with the plastic gloves and the bowl as well, you will not have to purchase them separately hence saving up on that money.
- Cruelty-free and vegan: Manic Panic has made sure that they take care of the environment along with taking care of your hair. Every time you purchase this hair bleach from manic panic, you save some innocent animal’s life that could have been compromised because of testing. Manic panic makes sure that it gives you the best products without harming the environment or any animals. Purchasing this product would be a small but immense contribution in helping curb some inhuman and illegal testing procedures.
- Could be used by This product can be used by people having black, light brown to dark brown hair to achieve blonde, semi-blonde hair colors.
These are only a few of the many reasons why this is the best hair bleach for natural hair. The various positive reviews across all social media platforms are proof that this is indeed one of the best products for natural hair.
Best Hair Bleach For Red Hair
Red hair like black hair is among the more pigmented hair colors there are. Red hair, in general, is very unique and beautiful in itself. If you have red hair you are indeed very lucky. However, you may be in the mood for some experimentation and that’s totally okay. Since red hair is as pigmented as black hair, it will also take a stronger bleach to strip the pigment out of the hair. You will need a product that not only strips the pigment out of your hair efficiently but also keeps the health of your hair intact and doesn’t dry it out too much.
- Great results: It is not a surprise why loreal would make it more than once in this article. This is because loreal is one of the most famous brands when it comes to anything related to hair. Be it shampoos, conditioners, hair dyes, or hair bleaches, loreal is THE brand to trust. Another reason why people should trust their hair with loreal is that it has been around the market for so long and hence has a wide and loyal customer base.
- Loreal products have positive reviews all across various platforms and hence it can be concluded that they stand up to most of their claims. This product too is no different from any of its other products. You can expect great and quick results from this hair bleach. Since this hair bleach is so effective when it comes to bleaching dark hair, red hair is also bleached very efficiently when this product is used. Because this hair bleach is so effective and less damaging to your hair, it can easily be the best hair bleach for red hair.
- Recommended by professionals: This product is extensively recommended by professionals. This gives you another reason to purchase this amazing product as soon as [possible because professionals only use the best products for their clients. Professional hair stylists and experienced people who often bleach their hair have recommended this product time and again. This product has stood up to all its claims and has hence earned its place in the market.
- Comes in various variants: This hair bleach by l’oreal comes in three variants which can be used accordingly according to your hair type and color. Loreal makes sure that it makes its entire range inclusive and does not exclude any type out. Hence, whether you are someone with dark hair or someone with light hair, if you want to bleach your hair or dye your hair, l’oreal has always got something for you.
- Best used with loreal hair dyes: If you are looking forward to dyeing your hair after you bleach your hair then make sure you use a loreal product only. Loreal hair dyes are also as good as their bleach and will make sure that your looks as glamorous as they can get.
Best Hair Bleaching Kit
We all know how it’s such a hassle to purchase different things from different places. Usually, bleaching requires some equipment to get started with. If you are an experienced person and have been using hair bleaches for some time now then this won’t be a problem for you as you may already be having all the necessary equipment that may be needed to bleach your hair. however, if you are someone who is just getting started with hair bleaches then it is best to buy a kit so that you can get all your material in one place. This is one of the best products you can purchase for yourself time.
Curious to know why this is the best hair bleaching kit? Read on to find out more.
- 2 step system: This hair bleach has a very unique Two Steps system that makes it very easy to apply and is perfect for you if you are new to the world of hair bleaching. This two steps system makes sure that the process of hair bleaching is easy and hassle-free.
- 10-minute bleach formula: Long gone are the days where bleaching your hair was a long drawn process and took hours. With this hair bleach, you can reach your hair within a span of just 10 minutes. Yes, you heard that right. Just put on the beach and carry on with the day to day activities.
- Perfect for all hair types: Whether you have light or dark hair it doesn’t matter. This hair bleach suits all hair types and has been engineered in such a way that it keeps the moisture in your hair shafts and is least damaging.
- Perfect for both professionals and beginners alike: Whether you are a professional looking for a good brand of hair dye for a beginner who has just gotten started with bleaching and Dyeing the hair this is the perfect product for you this kit comes with a developer that makes it easy to mix and apply.
- Comes with a brush: This product comes with a very handy brush that you can use easily to apply the bleach to your hair. the application plays a very important part in how your bleach turns out in the end. An ineffective application would result in your hair being imperfectly bleached. You need a brush that’ll get to the nooks and corners of your hair and bleach the hair effectively. This brush does exactly that. It has been designed in such a way that it is light and easy to hold and can be easily used to bleach your hair. You can also use this brush when you want to dye your hair. This brush is easy to clean and hence makes it perfect for easy application.
- Safe and easy to apply: The most common fear people have about hair bleaches is that they are extremely harmful and can cause extensive damage to the hair. However, this isn’t really true when it comes to this hair bleach. This hair bleach has been carefully designed to be safe and gentle on the scalp. It is easy to apply and doesn’t stain your clothes.
The above points only make it more obvious to the fact why you should consider purchasing this hair bleach if you are looking for the best hair bleaching kit.
Best Hair Bleach For Beginners
Schwarzkopf is a very well known brand when it comes to hair bleaches and dyes. It is used by professionals and is also recommended by many celebrities. Read on to find out why this may be the best hair bleach for beginners.
- High-performance lightener: This hair bleach provides you with 9 levels of lift which makes it perfect for dark hair. If you are a beginner and have dark hair but don’t know where to start when it comes to hair bleaches, then this may be the best buy for you.
- Protects the hair: This hair bleach is among the few hair bleaches that not only bleach the hair efficiently but also protects the hair shafts and assures low to negligible hair damage during the bleaching process.
- Neutralizes warm undertones: This hair bleach has anti-yellow agents that make sure that the bleach neutralizes any warm undertones.
- Can be applied to the hair easily: This hair bleach has easily workable consistency and can hence be easily applied to hair without much hassle. If you are a beginner then this hassle-free application is a major plus point for you.
- Comes with piranha clips: This pack of hair bleach comes with a set of 6 piranha clips. Piranha clips are some specially designed clips that you may use to segregate your hair into sections while etching or dying. These are particularly very useful if you have voluptuous and thick hair which may tend to get messy when it is being treated.
Best Hair Bleach For Brown Hair
Brown hair is slightly less pigmented than black hair. This makes it easier to be bleached and colored and thus doesn’t need a very strong bleach. However, the process of bleaching remains the same. The only difference is that you can opt for a gentler bleach that may be less damaging to your hair than mainstream hair bleaches. Read on to find out more on which hair bleach in our opinion is the best hair bleach for brown hair.
There are many reasons why this may be the best hair bleach for brown hair. A few of them are mentioned below:
- No pungent ammonia smell: One of the most concerning things about hair dye is the smell of ammonia. This smell of ammonia is extremely pungent and maybe a massive problem for people with a sensitive nose. However, with this product, you will not have to worry about this. This product has been designed in such a way that it does not produce a strong smell. This is indeed a blessing for people who find the smell of ammonia extremely annoying and hence avoid bleaching or dying their hair.
- Easy to use: This hair dye has an extremely creamy consistency that can easily spread across all kinds of hair and hence makes it very easy to apply. Whether you have thick, curly hair or fine hair, either way, you can easily choose this hair bleach if you are looking forward to dyeing your hair sometime soon. Since this is so easy to apply, this is perfect for home use.
- Multiple layers lifted: This hair bleach can lift to 6-7 layers and can turn dark brown hair to blonde. So whether you have dark brown or light brown hair, this hair dye is suitable making it the best hair bleach for brown hair.
- Nourishing: This hair bleach has coconut oil in it which makes sure that it is nourishing and doesn’t harm your hair. Coconut oil is among the best oils for hair and is known for its wide span of benefits for hair. This only makes this hair bleach better than its peers and hence is definitely a must-buy for you.
- Money-back guarantees: This is one of the few hair bleaches in the market that actually provide money back if you aren’t satisfied with the product.
Best Hair Bleach For Curly Hair
One of the most common misconceptions some curly haired beauties have about dyeing and bleaching their hair is that it is extremely tricky to dye their hair because of the texture of their hair. However, hair bleaching is the same for all hair types and the texture of your hair doesn’t really matter. No matter how tricky and messy the texture of your hair is, if you use the correct hair bleach and proper equipment, you will be able to achieve a spa-like finish after you bleach your hair. Read on to find out which is the best hair bleach for curly hair and why we have included it in our list of recommendations for the best hair bleach:
Considering the tricky texture of curly hair, a cream bleach would be perfect for curly hair as it would be easier to spread evenly. Read on to find out why the above-mentioned product may be the best hair bleach for curly hair.
- Cream bleach: It is a known fact that cream bleaches are a tad bit less harmful than powder bleaches as cream bleaches have some moisturizing and nourishing elements in them which protect the hair shaft from the damages of bleaching. This is exactly what this cream hair bleach does. Not only does it bleach your hair efficiently, but it also protects your hair from any further damage.
- Long-lasting: This hair bleach is semi-permanent. However, this doesn’t mean that the bleach will get faded in a few days. This hair bleach is long-lasting and one can expect it to last for about a few months.
- Best for experimentation: If you are someone who is looking for a temporary change of hair color or you just want to get started with experimenting with your hair, then this is the best buy for you.
Best Hair Bleach For Asian Hair
Asian hair is a very wide range and includes a spectrum of hair types. To decide on one hair bleach that suits all types is indeed a difficult job. However, the most common Asian hair type being fine, straight hair, we will be talking about this particular hair type only.
Fine hair is usually very easy to bleach as it is easy to work around it. This makes it easier for people with fine hair to work with both powdered and cream hair bleaches. Read on to find out more about the best hair bleach for Asian hair and why it makes it to our list of recommendations.
It isn’t surprising why l’oreal has made it to our list once again. Loreal is one of the best brands when it comes to any kind of hair product let alone hair bleach. This is why this may be the best hair bleach for Asian hair:
- Lightens up to 7 layers: This very effective in bleaching dark hair to extremely lighter shades. This will turn dark brown hair to blonde within a few minutes.
- No ammonia: This product has no ammonia. This is extremely good for people who have a sensitive nose and are allergic to its smell. Ammonia is also considered to be substantially harmful to the hair shafts if applied in big quantities. This product by l’oreal completely erases the possibility of any hair damage by making their product 100 percent ammonia-free. If you have hair that is treated before and are looking for something mild and effective, then this is the best buy for you.
- Conditioning and nourishing formula: This product was made keeping in mind the various ways in which bleaches damage the hair. This product is made using a very nourishing formula that makes sure your hair stays unharmed during and after the bleaching process.
- Easily available: L’Oreal is one of the most easily available brands in the market. Even if you can’t find it online, you can easily go to any drugstore and purchase it.
Best Hair Lighteners
Looking for the best hair lighteners may be a very difficult job considering the vast number of products that are present in the market. All of these products claim to be the best but not all stand up to their name. Read on to find out which in our opinion is are the best hair lighteners in the market:
Lighting sprays are a bit different than mainstream bleaches in a few ways. This is because they are more semi-permanent in nature and can be used to highlight certain parts of the hair. If you want to bleach your entire hair, then it is better to use a mainstream bleach with a developer. However, if you want to experiment with your hair and just want to try out highlights for fun, then this may be the best for you. Read on to find out why this product in our opinion is among the best hair lighteners in the market and definitely a must-buy for you.
- Highlight up to two shades: Use this lightening spray to highlight up to two shades and get yourself that “just out of the salon” look.
- Natural ingredients: This hair lightener has natural ingredients like citrus and chamomile that help it to be gentle on the hair while gradually lightening your hair.
- Best when applied with heat: This bleach is best applied with heat i.e. it is best applied when you’re straightening or curling your hair. If you don’t straighten or curl your hair then make sure you go out in the sun for a few minutes after you apply this product for optimum results.
- Fast results: This hair lightener provides fast results and you can see a visible difference between 3-5 uses.
- Perfect for lighter shades of hair: Since hair lighteners are on the milder side, they are not that strong and are more suitable for bleaching lighter shades of hair.
Best Hair Lighteners For Blondes
Among the above-mentioned products, most of them have been centered around dark hair since blonde hair types barely require any bleaching if they want to color their hair to a lighter shade. However, they may use hair lighteners, which may add some color to their hair. Read on to know more about the best hair lightener for blondes :
- Creates great highlights: This highlighter creates great highlights and is perfect for blonde hair. Just spray it on and get gorgeous highlights without having to spend a fortune in the salon.
- Protects the hair: This hair lightener not only highlights your hair beautifully but also protects your hair from damage.
- Heat-activated: this hair lighter to is heat-activated like most other lighteners. Just spray it on and go for a brisk walk in the sun. If you don’t want to go out in the sun, you can also activate it using your normal hair styling equipment like straighteners, curlers, and hair dryers.
Try this out this summer and you will get to know what we think this is the best hair lightener for blondes.
Usually, hair bleaches are very easily available and are also easy to apply hence people barely have questions. However, this holds only if you are someone who has used hair bleach before. If you are someone who hasn’t yet tried hair bleach then it is almost obvious that you have a few questions on your mind. Here are some of the most common frequently asked questions about hair bleaches. Reading this will help you find the best hair bleach for yourself and will also help you to apply it properly.
What brand of bleach for hair is the best?
Answer: If you are a newbie to hair bleach then the first question that pops in your mind is which would be the best hair bleach for your hair. This is understandable as various hair bleaches in the market claim to be the best but never stand up to its claims. The importance of selecting a good brand when it comes to hair bleaches has also been mentioned previously in this article. However, no matter how important a brand is for hair bleaches, selecting a few out of the vast number of options is indeed a difficult task. However, it is indeed possible to list out a few that are tried and tested by various users and have also been recommended by professionals. If you are looking for the best hair bleach for yourself then these are a few of the many brands that you should most definitely consider purchasing:
- Wella professionals
- Vero K-PAK
- Clairol Professional
- Manic Panic
It is to be remembered that these are only a few among the best brands for hair bleaches that are available in the market. Of course, various brands are coming up with more skin and hair-friendly bleaches, and hence these suggestions are liable to change. Feel free to experiment with brands beyond these suggestions if you are an experienced individual. However, if you are someone who is just getting started with hair bleaching then you can absolutely trust these products for giving you the best results. Not only are these brands easily available and skin-friendly, but they are also affordable and most of their products are cruelty-free. Hence, it is a win-win situation for everyone.
What is the healthiest way to bleach hair?
Answer: One of the many reasons why people stay away from hair styling and hair dying is because they are scared of damaging their hair for once and for all. However, the trick is to bleach your hair properly. Many people damage their hair because they do not know the process of bleaching their hair properly. Here are some steps that you should follow for your bleach to be less damaging to your hair:
- Deep condition your hair: your hair bleaching journey should start about one week early from the day you want to bleach your hair. This week you need to make sure that you deep condition and nourish your hair. You could use some natural remedies or a deep conditioning hair mask whichever you find convenient and whichever is suitable for you. The idea is to nourish your hair really well so that the bleach doesn’t strip your hair of its moisture entirely. This is a very important step and should be done carefully and regularly. Not conditioning your hair properly before applying bleach is one of the most common reasons for your bleach being very damaging.
- Do a patch test: this is almost an obvious thing to remember doing before you use a hair bleach or any product for that fact. Why a patch test you may ask? As mentioned earlier hair bleaches do in fact contain tonnes of chemicals that may harm your hair and scalp sometimes. To be sure that the hair bleach you have selected does not harm your scalp make sure you try it out someplace other than your hair.
- The perfect place to try it is on your wrist or somewhere on your hand. Conduct this test at least 24 hours before you apply the hair bleach to make sure you’re not allergic to any ingredient. If you see even the slightest bit of reaction then make sure that you don’t use the bleach on your hair and opt for another alternative.
- Clean your hair one day before you choose to put the hair bleach: you wanna make sure you bleach your hair when your hair isn’t totally stripped of its moisture nor is it too dirty. It should be clean and adequately moisturized for the bleach to not harm your hair shafts.
- Get in touch with a professional: no matter how easy it is to apply hair bleach at home, it is best to get it done at a salon if you are new to hair bleaching. This is because as important as the brand and quality of hair bleach, the technique of applying the hair bleach is also very important and may cause some problems if not done properly.
- Apply on days when you don’t have to go out: applying hair bleach is an extensive process and takes a lot of time. Also once you bleach your hair, your hair becomes very sensitive to sunlight. It is always in your best interests to stay away from doing any kind of outdoor activities after you bleach your hair. Hence you must select a day when you are free and don’t have any pending tasks for the next day. This will ensure that your hair remains protected. You may easily venture out after a day or two of applying hair bleach.
All in all, there is not one single way in which you can bleach your hair. However, it does help a lot if you follow these simple steps when you have to dye or bleach your hair.
What should I buy to bleach my hair?
Answer: in the earlier question we learned how to bleach or color our hair at home. In this question, we will learn about some of the things you must have before you apply bleach at home. If you are someone who has bleached your hair before then you would probably be having most of these products at home. However, if you are a newbie, then make sure you go through this list and have most of them when handy when you start bleaching your hair.
When you bleach your hair, here are a few things that you must be needing:
- developer (20, 30, or 40 volume)
- Toner (optional)
- Neutral protein filler
- Plastic bowl
- Tinting brush
- Shampoo and conditioner for bleached hair.
These are some of the most essential things that you will need in your hair bleach kit. You can easily add to this kit according to your preference.
How can I bleach my hair at home naturally?
Answer: the reason why people are afraid of chemical bleaching is the obvious fact that it is filled with chemicals and may extensively damage the hair. As Much as this isn’t true to the full extent, it is indeed true for some hair bleaches. However, with people really wanting to bleach their hair into a lighter color without putting chemicals into their hair, they have been starting to venture out into natural alternatives.
As safe as natural alternatives are, it is to be noted that they are not effective when you want to turn your hair into extremely light color. However, if you are someone who just wants a little lighter tone than your present hair color then you may indeed try these natural remedies at home. The benefits of naturally bleaching your hair include that you can easily bleach your hair without worrying too much about damage. these are some of the most known natural alternatives to hair bleach:
- Lemon juice.
- Honey and vinegar.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Honey and Olive Oil
- Brewed Chamomile Tea
- Baking Soda
- Vitamin C Tablets
These are a few of the many natural alternatives to bleaching your hair at home. There are of course many more alternatives, however, these are the safest and the most effective. Do go for these alternatives if you want to bleach your hair one or two shades lighter. If you want something more than that it is advised to get your hair bleached by a professional.