As quoted by Margaret Hungerford, “Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder”. Beauty is pretty subjective but one thing has remained constant for years, the effort each woman puts in to keep pace with the ever-changing notions of beauty(such as best hypoallergenic eyeliners), to present her as the best version of herself in front of society. Along with the emergence of a race to outshine each other in terms of looks, the market for artificial makeup products especially eye makeup has increased tremendously.
The way you present yourself to others has always been a source of confidence for people. If it is by adding a single line of eyeliner around your eyes, then so be it. But with multiple brands in the market, it is easy to get trapped by inorganic products which result in an unwilling invitation to irritation and uneasiness in the eyes. To avoid facing the wrath of allergies, at the same time looking completely dolled up it is important to know the best hypoallergenic eyeliners available around you.
Hypoallergenic eyeliners, as the term suggests are ones that have a lesser probability of causing any allergic reaction or uneasiness as compared to others. But, a product stated as hypoallergenic does not guarantee that it would not cause any kind of allergies. This is because ultimately it all zeroes down to the type of ingredients a particular product constitutes of. An eyeliner that does not consist of elements such as parabens, lanolin, alcohol, artificial color, fragrance, and dimethicone is considered safe for usage. To provide you a safe guide, we present in front of you some of the best hypoallergenic eyeliners that will soothe your eyes.
Table of Contents
Best Hypoallergenic Eyeliners – Buying Guide
A perfect eyeliner is like a wing of confidence that everyone requires. However, if you have sensitive skin, searching for the perfect eyeliner gets as difficult as searching for the perfect size of the dress. That’s when the best hypoallergenic eyeliner for sensitive eyes comes into the picture. Let us present to you some of the factors to consider before buying hypoallergenic makeup for sensitive eyes.
Factors to Consider While Buying Best Hypoallergenic Eyeliners
No product in the makeup industry is truly hypoallergenic. But there are some products which are more gentle on your skin; you have to find those products. The key feature to look for is the ratio of natural ingredients to artificial ingredients. If you know what causes an allergic reaction on your skin then buy nothing before checking the ingredients list. However, a general thumb rule is, buy products that are not too waterproof or oily, because it may contain solvent, which can irritate your skin.
- Easy to apply
Let’s be honest, not everyone out there is a pro at applying liner. Hence, when liner provides ease of use, then it is a lot easier to apply. This feature is extremely important; it will help you in saving a lot of time.
- How long does it stay?
A high-quality eyeliner will stick with your eye all day long without causing any irritation.
Best Hypoallergenic Eyeliner Reviews
This amazing eyeliner by Physicians Formula is best suited for your sensitive eyes. The completely organic ingredients utilized in the manufacturing of this eyeliner account for its hypoallergenic nature along with providing you with perfectly shaped intense black eyes.
- The waterproof property of the eyeliner assures that you look completely dolled up for straight 24 hours.
- With this easy to hold eye definer, strike a smooth line over your eyelashes to provide you whatever look you desire.
- It is dermatologist approved and completely safe for sensitive eyes and those who wear contact lenses.
- It does not constitute any harmful ingredients and is hypoallergenic.
Neutrogena Smokey kohl eyeliner is rich in Vitamin E, an antioxidant that plays a crucial part in preventing uneasiness near the eye region. If you desire a bold look for the go, search no more, with the water-resistant feature it glides smoothly over your eyes providing you the perfect Smokey eyes.
- It provides you with a 24-hour natural look due to its water-resistant feature that does not let it fade away.
- It offers a rich black color to the eyes; an added advantage of extremely easy-to-use.
- It is rich in Vitamin E, hence provides comfort to the sensitive eyes during its application, which means no itching and irritation. Yay.
- After 30 seconds, the eyeliner becomes smudge resistant. Either way, with or without smudge it provides you with a party look no one else can beat.
Clinique’s ophthalmologist tested, allergy-free eyeliner is one of the best hypoallergenic eyeliners available to date. It provides you with a 24-hour smudge-free look. Set your spirit free for the day by attaining a bold look with this astounding eyeliner shaped pen.
- With this easy to apply single stroke eyeliner, showcase the look you desire viz; thin lines, thick lines, or cat eyes.
- It renders the effect of liquid eyeliner, thus bursting the myth that liquid eyeliners are far better than these pencil eyeliners.
- Get ready for an all-day smudge-free look with Clinique’s waterproof liquid eyeliner pen.
- Assured protection to the eyes because of its paraben-free, phthalate-free, and fragrance-free nature.
With no parabens and sulfate as ingredients, this ophthalmologist-tested product is easy to put, smudge-free eyeliner that provides you with a wear time of 10+hours. Get ready to rock the look with your girlfriends with Julep gel eyeliner pencil which is considered one of the best hypoallergenic eyeliner, one can lay his hands onto.
- Provides your eyes with a rich black, smudge-free look for straight 10+ hours.
- Get flawless eyes in a single stroke with this easy to use pencil eyeliner.
- It consists of extra finely milled pigments that provide its intensified rich black color.
- 100% paraben-free and sulfate-free; safe for the sensitive eyes.
Render the perfect look to your eyes with the winged eyeliner using Maybelline Eyestudio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner. With remarkable precision, get the type of eyes you desire in a single stroke all day long. This liquid eyeliner is dermatologist tested and is completely safe for the eyes.
- Completely waterproof; provides a smudge-free look with perfectly shaped eyes for 12+ hours.
- Choose your color, from intense black to playful green, choose whatever defines you the best.
- Get your favorite look by mastering a few strokes.
- The product is well suited for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers; fragrance-free and sulfate-free.
L’Oreal is a trusted makeup brand all around the world. This eyeliner is yet another innovative product by the brad specially made for sensitive eyes. It has prominent features like:
- Easy to apply
- Stay up to 16 hours
- Creamy texture
- Comes with a built-in sharpener
- You can create a bold to versatile eye look
It is an easy to use liquid liner, which is made of water-resistant
formula. It can last up to 16 hours and provides impeccable control. You will have the perfect wing with this hypoallergenic liquid liner. let us view some of its best features:
- Available in four dermatologists tested colors, which include blue, hazel, brown, and green eyes.
- It comes with easy to use applicator
- It glides smoothly and evenly
- Best for sensitive eyes
With this, we come to the end of our list of the best hypoallergenic eyeliners available in the market. With the introduction of hypoallergenic products in cosmetics, the business has flourished by several folds. It leads us to the conclusion that hypoallergenic eyeliners have been accepted by the public in great numbers and have showcased great and healthy results altogether. It can be viewed as a blessing for all those who can now live up their dream and walk down the street in style and confidence portraying the look they adore without worrying about the aftereffects of the chemicals on their sensitive eyes.
Is Neutrogena eyeliner is hypoallergenic?
The Neutrogena intense gel eyeliner is dermatologist tested, which contains vitamin E. It is gentle on your skin and keeps it soft and smooth. You can also use it on your waterline.
How to know if you are allergic to the eye product?
Some of the common symptoms of allergic reactions on the eyes include swelling, itching, redness, and hives. Your skin might appear red or raw.
What are some of the best hypoallergenic make-up brands?
There are multiple drugstore brands, which will provide you hypoallergenic makeup products. These brands include the physician’s formula, Neutrogena, and bare minerals.
What are the best hypoallergenic eyeliner brands?
The best hypoallergenic eyeliner brands are Almay, Clinique, Maybelline, Physicians Formula, and Chroma.
What are the best hypoallergenic eyeliner for sensitive eyes?
The best hypoallergenic eyeliners for the sensitive eyes are Physicians Formula eye definer, Neutrogena nourishing eyeliner, Almay eyeliner, Loreal Paris infallible never fail eyeliner, and so on.
What are the best hypoallergenic smudge-proof eyeliner?
The best hypoallergenic smudge-proof eyeliners are Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner Pencil, Cosmic Black 10, Maybelline Eyestudio Liquid Eyeliner, Pixi Endless silky eye pen, and Julep gel eyeliner pencil.