Healthy and glowing skin is a dream for many. We try different products and methods to enhance the skin’s health. While some prefer homemade solutions, others try different products available in the market. But guess what! Here is an effortless solution to this. Well, I’m talking about the best natural night cream.
We know what cream can do to us, right? Creams are a prominent part of our routine. A night cream is no exception to that. If I tell you the capabilities of night cream and the magic it does, I’m sure you’d rush to grab one. But before that, ever wondered what a night cream is? Let’s find out.
These are the creams developed to take care of our skin, especially facial skin during night time. They are known for their exceptional moisturizing capacities. Night creams keep the face hydrated and glowing. For even skin complexion and silky texture, a night cream is an unmatchable remedy.
A crucial point to note here is that the skin’s needs during the day are entirely different from the night. For example, a day cream has SPF as the most critical part, and its consistency is relatively light so that we can use it before makeup. While sleeping, our skin requires repair and restoration of consistency and texture.
So, night creams are designed to focus on moisture content and skin recovery. Due to this, they have a relatively heavier consistency. They do a lot of work, like balancing collagen levels, repairing damaged cells, etc.
Advantages of Night Cream:
- Night cream hydrates the dry regions of the applied areas and rejuvenates the skin. The skin’s moisture is regained through this.
- Creams are known for their soothing effect, and night cream is the inclusion of this.
- Night cream balances the skin by ensuring its fine texture and even complexion.
- Collagen, a vital skin protein, tends to decrease in quantity as age progresses. Night creams boost collagen levels and help in maintaining skin health by making it supple and soft.
- One thing people are unaware of is, night creams can aid in proper blood circulation. As we massage cream onto required areas, a little heat releases, and aids in boosting blood circulation.
- The severe damage caused to the skin due to sun exposure, pollution, dirt, etc., can’t be ignored, and a night cream aids in restoring the skin radiance at night.
- Wrinkles are another common problem that appears with age. Night creams effectively reduce wrinkles and other lines on the face.
- Sagging is a severe and widely addressed problem related to skin. Night cream gives impressive results in reducing this problem.
- Aging of the skin is something that people always try to heal. Night creams are a great solution to solve this concern.
- Night creams renew the cells and nourish the skin and boost its elasticity.
Though night creams have tremendous advantages, the fact that choosing a proper cream is the real dealmaker. Natural products are far safer and body-friendly than all the other variants. Why? We’ll see!
Natural Beauty Products:
Modern women prefer eco-friendly beauty products due to various reasons like pollution, climate change, etc. Though these were the initial reasons, the point that natural products are soft on the skin is the actual reason right now.
Various factors contribute to giving fantastic results from using natural beauty products. Not only are these products free from chemicals, but results prove that these are effective than all the others.
A crucial point to keep in mind is, the skin is the largest organ of the body, and so chemicals are easily and definitely absorbed easily. Adding more chemicals is pure stupidity. Using naturally available ingredients like oats, honey, etc., natural beauty products come with a bag of the following advantages:
- Eco-Friendly–Natural or organic products do not contain or release any harmful chemicals affecting the environment. These are the safest solution for any related concern.
- Natural Fragrance – Other beauty products use different chemicals to give fragrance to the products. Natural products come with natural fragrances as the scents come from different oils.
- Irritation-Free–This is an obvious advantage as natural products are free from all the harsh and reactive chemicals, artificial colors, and related by-products. So, skin irritation is less likely.
- Overall Wellness–Natural and organic remedies taken from the earth are proven wellness guides for centuries. Sticking to the basics is all that the skin asks for.
Natural beauty products suit all skin types, be it natural, oily, or the others. Is there a choice left for us apart from picking our night cream from natural brands? So, here we are with the key aspects to consider grabbing the exact night cream.
Best Natural Night Cream – Buying Guide
We already know that our skin requires special care at night, and that is perfectly served by night creams. For better knowledge and buy the appropriate one, here are the essential factors to keep in mind before buying the best natural night cream.
Factors to Look for to buy the Best Natural Night Cream
- Skin Type:
First, it is essential to understand individual skin type before buying any beauty product. A product with any kind of beauty-related purpose considers skin type as the most crucial factor. This is because each skin type’s requirements are entirely different and require specific creams for absolute results. Here are different skin types with requirements.
Normal Skin – Choose a cream with lighter consistency focusing on dryness around the cheeks for best results. But make sure it doesn’t make your T-zone, i.e., the nose area only.
Dry Skin – A cream with natural oils and thick consistency is ideal for this skin type. As the skin is rough and less elastic, it requires additional moisture for rejuvenation.
Combination Skin – For people with a combination of normal and dry skin, any cream that suits the normal skin type goes well.
Oily Skin – People with oily skin need to choose a moisturizing night cream for better results. Water-based creams are crucial for such people to prevent irritation and extra shine.
Sensitive Skin – Choose products that aren’t harsh and fragrance-free. These people can only use gentle creams to avoid reactions.
Oily skin people need to keep in mind that the night creams they use might aid in sebum regulation. So, natural and oil-free creams are highly recommended for them to avoid greasy textures yet fulfill the intended purpose. Also, people with acne problems can go with the creams suitable for oily skin.
We can find as many products as the skin types defer. So, invest some time to understand your skin type properly and grab the suitable one.
Well, the next crucial part. As the age progresses, skin’s characteristics and requirements are very likely to change, i.e., a 20-year old’s requirements aren’t the same as a 50-year old. Some creams come with the extra benefit of anti-aging, and then it becomes difficult to know the genuineness of it.
So, certain creams serve specific age groups. Usually, young and old skins defer in all the aspects. Let’s see what fits them the best.
Young Skins – For people under 30-40 years, non-comedogenic, oil-free, and light creams serve the best as the skin is still healthy and young.
Old Skins – As these skins lose elasticity and moisture. Collagen levels also drop significantly, showing multiple aging signs. So, these people require creams that balance these problems and moisturize the skin effectively.
If you’re unsure about this classification, here’s another detailed description with different categories.
In 20’s – Go with a night cream that has ingredients like essential oils, aloe vera, and honey.
In the 30’s – Pick a cream that is made of excellent and lively ingredients like retinol, ceramides, amino acids, and required antioxidants.
In the 40’s – Natural night creams that include extracts from soy, vitamins, and peptides ideally balance the skin texture.
In the ’50s and 60’s – Focus on moisture-based creams as our skin loses most of its natural moisture by then. Extra moisture is essential to maintain skin health.
There is a fear that old skins get damaged due to night creams, but there is no truth to it unless you pick the wrong one. For such people, dense and nutritious cream rich in antioxidants, collagen, and anti-wrinkle supplements is an unmatchable choice.
- Purpose to Serve:
Before buying anything, it is necessary to understand the results from it. In simple terms, we need to decide the serving purpose of the product. The same applies to night creams as well. We also need to remember that the skin cells are at their best at night. So, a suitable cream, when chosen, can do wonders.
There’s a fix joining the fact that skin cells are the most productive at night. They become particular in receiving nourishment from natural night creams, so proper decision is essential to obtain intended results without extra damage. Different creams serve a different purpose.
For anti-aging and its signs, choose a night cream capable of limiting the skin’s dehydration and dryness. This cream should also reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines that appear as a part of aging.
Some creams serve specific skin-related issues like acne, blemishes, etc. while some focus on skin’s fairness. We can choose different night creams based on the targets they are intended to act upon.
- Cream Composition:
Compared to day creams, night creams are thicker in consistency and come with highly-concentrated ingredients. Night cream’s performance depends a lot on its consistency. For example, in the case of a night cream intended to treat wrinkles, it must contain collagen, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants.
Reactive and harmful chemicals like minerals, parabens, and others leave residues and cause irritations. Sometimes, night creams contain more components to serve multiple purposes. Another thing to note is, some people are prone to allergies due to specific ingredients. So thoroughly check with all the ingredients used to prepare the natural night cream, keeping all these facts in mind.
Ingredients like coffee bean oil extracts, essential oils, vitamins E & C, etc. are considered active elements and are known to do magic with the skin. To address severe skin-related issues, make sure these active ingredients’ concentration is relatively high.
Alcohol is very harsh on the skin. If a cream has alcohol-based ingredients, avoid using it at night, especially if the skin type is sensitive. Keep in mind that a good night cream doesn’t include parabens or allergens. Also, there is no necessity to address UV-related concerns at night. So, night cream with SPF or UV-based ingredients is pure waste, and if it comes with those, it isn’t a night cream anymore.
These are the crucial yet simple factors we need to consider while buying a natural night cream. But knowing this information alone isn’t sufficient to get the best of it. Follow the additional information and tips related to night creams for the best possible results.
We are transparent that the same cream can’t be used during day and night, right? We also need to know that our skin works on rejuvenating, repairing, and renewing the damages it faces throughout the day. So, remember that a night cream should supply all the essentials required to meet these purposes.
- It is essential to prepare the skin before applying a night cream. Wash your face and use a gentle cleanser before applying the cream.
- Hydration is significant for overall wellbeing. For better results, use natural toners like rose water, etc., and apply the night cream on the damp surface, i.e., before the rose water dries up.
- Take a small portion of the cream on your fingertips, rub it to produce a little heat, and massage it onto the face. This way, we observe that the skin absorbs the night cream quickly.
- Adding a few drops of essential oils like jojoba, tea-tree, vitamin E, avocado oil, etc., based on individual skin type to the night cream and applying this mixture gives outstanding results.
- Ensure that there is sufficient time for the skin to absorb night creams. Ideally, ten minutes before sleeping is the best time to carry out this routine.
- Spreading a sufficient quantity of night cream on the face and neck and gently massaging it in circular motions is the appropriate way to use night creams.
Best Natural Night Cream Reviews
Best Natural Night Cream for Glowing Skin
Glowing skin is everyone’s dream, as we all know. When we know that we can have numerous advantages just by spending little time at night, would we waste that chance? Glow and radiance give a lot of confidence to a person.
The skin loses its glow due to various reasons like pollution, dust, aging, etc. The best natural night cream for glowing skin does all the required work to retain facial glow. As the face is the nearest thing noticed by a person, facial glow leaves a great impression on them. Be careful and choosy, folks!
When we search for the best natural night cream for glowing skin, the Detox Night Cream from Grown Alchemist is the first choice. With outstanding reviews and excellent results, this night cream offers the following features:
- It is made of harmless ingredients like Reishi extracts, Peptide – 3, Vitamins, Omega fatty acids, etc.
- It detoxifies the skin and reduces the intensity of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Echinacea, a plant-based pure concentrate and a significant ingredient of this cream, redefines the skin texture, detoxifies the skin, and reduces aging.
- It uses a rare ingredient Omega 7 obtained from sea-buckthorn berry to provide maximum hydration.
- The products from Grown Alchemist are Australian certified, cruelty-free, and free of toxins.
Best Natural Night Cream for Dry Skin
People with dry skin face a lot of difficulties in maintaining their skin as it is itchy and irritating. With a lack of moisture and life, dry skin leads to untimely aging and wrinkles. Dry skin sometimes leads to acne and skin irritations too.
The best natural night cream for dry skin is essential for people facing dry skin related problems, and here is a suitable choice for it.
Aveeno is known to deliver the best moisturizing products for men, women, and children as well. It has a huge mark in the market and this nourishing night cream from Aveeno servers all that we need from the best natural night cream for dry skin. Its features are as follows:
- It is specially formulated and manufactured for people with dry and sensitive skin types.
- It is free of irritating fragrances and gives soothing effects when applied.
- It claims to reduce visible irritating, red, and dry skin in a week.
- It effectively restores the skin’s protective barrier for moisture.
- It uses safe ingredients like water, oat kernel flour, etc.
Best Natural Night Cream for Combination Skin
People with combination skin can consider themselves lucky as their choice and options go handy with natural skin type. On that note, as dryness is also a part here, a little extra care is necessary to avoid skin damage.
The best natural night cream for combination skin is known to moisturize the usually dry regions like cheeks and balance the others. As I already mentioned, take good care of the T-region as well.
CeraVe’s skin renewing cream is formulated to serve a combination of dry and oily skins and is the best natural night cream for combination skin type. Its unique features are as follows:
- It uses safe ingredients like water, shea butter, etc., and is fragrance-free.
- Reduces the appearance of aging signs while moisturizing the skin.
- It uses hyaluronic acid to repair, soften, and moisturize the skin.
- It maintains the skin’s essential ceramide balance and limits aging signs like fine lines, wrinkles, etc.
- It restores and maintains the skin’s natural moisture barriers.
- It is suitable for most skin types, including dry, oily, combination, natural, acne-prone, etc.
Best Natural Night Cream for Fairness
Fairness or even toning of the face is another concern. People try different methods and remedies to achieve this goal. But did you expect a night cream to do this job? Well, the best natural night cream for fairness is an answer many are looking for. There are many choices in the market for us, and here is one of them.
This night cream from Neutrogena moisturizes the skin while making it even-toned. Aging effects are also significantly reduced by using this best natural night cream for fairness. Its features are given below:
- It uses Vitamin C and Glycerine extracts to deeply nourish and moisturize the skin.
- It targets the three crucial facial issues – stiffness, uneven tone, and wrinkles.
- It promises to give young-looking and smooth skin in four weeks.
- It uses Hexinol technology to boost the elasticity and firmness of the skin and glycerine to retain moisture.
- Vitamin C acts to gently diffuse dark spots and result in even skin tone.
Best Natural Night Cream for Acne Prone Skin
Acne is a severe problem we commonly face. Irritation, itching sensations, rashes, etc., are some results of acne. It is difficult to find an appropriate beauty product for acne-prone skin as there are maximum chances of side effects.
With the best natural night cream for acne prone skin, the skin feels soothing, and we can get rid of the irritations caused by acne. Due to sufficient moisture supply, we can notice a significant reduction in acne.
The best natural night cream for acne-prone skin should hydrate and deeply nourish the skin. Burt’s Bee’s night cream gives promising results in treating acne. Here is the list of its features:
- This night cream restores the skin’s delicacy and moisture content as it is enriched with related ingredients.
- It is exclusive of harmful elements like parabens, petrolatum, etc., and is tested by dermatologists for safety.
- Along with soothing acne, it is included with clary sage to reduce aging effects.
- It effectively reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- For better results, Burt’s Bees offers a unique 5-step intense hydration skincare regime.
Best Natural Night Cream for Oily Skin
The problems with oily skin are a bit similar to that of acne-prone skin. This skin type requires water-based night creams to avoid the oily texture and unwanted shine. So, the best natural night cream for oily skin is necessary to balance skin texture and supply the skin with all the required ingredients.
Night creams from Eva Naturals are known for the exceptional results free of side-effects. This cream infused with vanilla bran extracts makes it the best natural night cream for oily skin, including the following features:
- It boosts collagen levels and significantly reduces the visibility of fine lines.
- It is infused with green tea extracts that are enriched with antioxidants to prevent the skin’s further damage.
- Eva provides a money-back guarantee in case of dissatisfaction after using its products.
- Its rich, creamy texture is purely due to the use of safe, natural ingredients.
- It uses coconut oils to give the skin a soft texture and Rooibos for hydration.
- It effectively reduces the puffiness of the skin apart from minimizing oily texture.
Best Natural Night Cream for Mature Skin
Let me first clear the fact that mature skin is not a skin type but a condition as a result of collective problems. Dry skin, thick skin, dehydration, deep wrinkles, open pores, lost tone, lack of luminosity are some of the conditions collectively termed as matured skin when they exist together.
As we know that the skin cells are peak efficient at night, why not use this golden time to get rid of mature skin problems? Here is the best natural night cream for mature skin available to us.
The specially designed night cream infused with cold-pressed olive oil from Medipharma is undoubtedly the best natural night care cream for mature skin conditions. It offers the following features:
- It provides the exact amount of hydration required by mature skin.
- It is specially infused with cold-pressed olive oil for curbing dehydration, the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and aging.
- It repairs, re-energizes, and rebuilds the skin and gives it a glowing and tender look.
- Medipharma gives a money-back guarantee in case of dissatisfaction to ensure the user’s convenience.
- It leaves the skin radiant and moisturized after every application.
Best Natural Night Cream for Wrinkles
Wrinkles are one of the immediate signs of the skin’s aging. Fine lines accompany them. One main reason for the appearance of wrinkles is due to the lack of sufficient skin moisture.
So, if we wish to treat wrinkles, hydrating the skin is the best possible solution. Isn’t it evident that the best natural night cream for wrinkles should have hydration as its key outcome? So here is the choice available to us in the market.
We all know that collagen is another critical factor in maintaining and balancing the skin texture along with water content. This night cream from InstaNatural with collagen synthesis support is undoubtedly the best natural night cream for wrinkles. Its features are given below:
- It comes with an advanced collagen supporting system to boost collagen synthesis.
- It is infused with Rosehip seed oil for deep moisturization and nourishment.
- It comes with Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C extracts to effectively fight the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Vitamin C extracts also balance the skin tone and texture and radiate it with aglow.
- It is packed with powerful anti-aging benefits to renew, repair, and rejuvenate the skin.
These are the commonly searched criteria based on the best natural night cream. Our skin demands extra care and attention as it the highly-exposed organ to all kinds of pollution, allergens, and dust. So, making the best use of proper time where the skin’s functionality is invariably good is a perfect gift we can give to us.
Keeping in mind the various influencing factors and side effects, the above information covers most of the necessary content to search for the best natural night cream along with different best sellers and useful products from amazon.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best natural night cream?
The best natural night cream choice depends on the various factors listed above and is different for different purposes. So based on the intended purpose, one can choose the best choice from the different products listed above.
What should I apply on the face at night naturally?
Our skin requires proper care and nourishment at night to re-energize and reconstruct itself. The skin tends to lose its moisture content, collagen levels, and other necessary elements due to various reasons like age, pollution, etc. So, a natural night cream is the best thing to apply at night.
Do you really need a night cream?
As already mentioned, the skin, being the severely exposed organ, gets damaged due to various reasons. To restore all of these essential qualities, night cream with natural and safe ingredients is necessary.