Hair is probably the only spectre in the human world where you’ll witness true diversity. Curly, straight, wavy, blonde, black, brunette- so many colors, so many types.
Co-existing with hair are two main aspects: damage, and the need for maintenance. Even good and healthy hair is susceptible to all sorts of breakage and injury, and it is important to give them proper care. Hair damage and other hair conditions can be popularly caused by the likes of heat styling tools, shampoos with sulfates, irregular hair care routines, and most commonly- sub-par hair brushes.
You’re probably bitterly thinking- That’s so true. What could be worse than maintaining hair?
If your first thought was “relatable”, upon reading those two words, you’re probably the (un)proud owner of a good set of fine hair. Despite being smooth and shiny and oh so shimmery, fine hair can be a real struggle to maintain.
Hairstyling? Your hair never heard of it.
This is because your fine strands are thin and can escape a hairstyle like being put on a slippery slide.
You probably go through a lot of trouble in the morning to gather your hair in one place- much less brush your flat strands into a flattering hairstyle. The usual fine hair is said to lack volume because the hair lacks texture. The thin diameter of the hair makes your hair brittle, and the slightest combing or pulling can manifest into rough split-ends or unwanted breakage.
Don’t worry, though- because we have just the solution you need! With the right hair products, you can transform your difficult to style difficult to maintain difficult to exist with hair into a lovable trait. No- we aren’t talking about spending unnecessary money and time in the hair salon to get the picture-perfect bounce. All you need is the right hair styling tool to start your day- a round hairbrush!
Round brushes are perfect for fine hair. They encourage healthier hair growth and reduce all chances of breakage with their gentle teeth. The best round brushes for fine hair can be extremely soft on your hair. They don’t tug or pull on your strands. Instead, these brushes uniformly spread your scalp’s natural oils along with your hair as they comb. This way, they reduce all chance of hair damage while simultaneously supplying your hair with the oil required for healthy and strong growth.
All you need to do is invest in a good round brush to have hair that rivals the bouncy locks of the girls in hair advertisements. However, finding the best round brushes for fine hair can be a long and hard search, which is why you should read on to find a list of the best round brushes for fine hair that exist in the market.
Table of Contents
Best Round Brushes For Fine Hair – Buying Guide
The type of round brush your hair needs depends on its texture and qualities. You must choose a round hairbrush that is perfectly suitable for your hair to see results and prevent further damage. Thus, refer to these factors given below to find out what the best round brushes for fine hair are.
Factors to Consider
Type Of Bristles:
Although they’re the minute details of a hairbrush, they are as important as your hair. You may dismiss brush bristles easily, but they determine the effect the hairbrush has on your hair. Based on the bristle style, the best round brush for fine hair can give your hair a smooth and beneficial treatment- gliding through your hair and distributing natural oils from your scalp to the rest of the strands. Look out for these bristles and how they work on fine hair:
- Natural Bristles: Natural bristles are commonly constituent of boar or porcupine. These bristles distribute natural oils proportionately throughout your hair and stimulate healthy, shiny, and smooth hair. They are just firm enough to grip your hair well (for a blowout or – otherwise) but gentle and careful enough to not break fine hair.
- Synthetic Bristles: Synthetic brushes, commonly inclusive of nylon and other materials give you a strong grip to take hold of your hair for styling purposes. Owing to their tight grip, they can hold a bunch of strands in place while you manipulate or experiment. For instance, you can use brushes with synthetic bristles to help you while you curl or straighten your hair for a great look!
Type Of Round Brush
While paying attention to hair texture and brush bristles is important, it is worth mentioning that you take care to find the right type of round hairbrush for yourself. These are the common round hairbrush types to choose between when shopping for one:
- Hot air round brush:
The hot air round brush is a perfect fit for anyone who does not have enough time in the morning to style their hair. This is a tool that gets your hair done in the least amount of time. With a hot air round brush, combing your hair is as easy and natural as brushing in the morning. The hot air round brush also reduces the aftereffects of a blowout and neutralizes your hair to look modest and neat. The hot air round brush is a cost-effective and timely product that makes hairstyling fun and easy.
- Ceramic Round Brush:
The ceramic round brush is the brush to go for if you want to curl your hair and give it a voluminous appearance. Dealing with fine hair, especially in regards to styling can be the most frustrating thing ever. However, a ceramic round brush gives you just the right grip to curl or straighten your hair texture without making it look flat and lifeless.
- Boar bristles round brush:
The boar bristles get two jobs done in one go. One brush through with a boar bristle round brush is enough to get rid of tangles and grip firmly for styling. Although these types of brushes need more expert handling, it’s nothing a little practice won’t fix! These brushes are built on the ideology that they take after the bristle structures found on animals like boars or porcupines. That is to say, they imitate the style of thick bristles surrounded by softer ones to give your hair a thorough combing.
Size Of The Brush:
The size of the brush you require depends on both the length of your hair, as well as your personal preferences. A medium-sized round brush works great for curly or wave texture, while a larger brush can give your hair a voluminous look rather than the flat look that comes with fine hair. Remember to look out for an appropriate brush size while buying the best round brushes for fine hair.
You know how to choose a good round brush suitable for your needs, now it’s time to check out what products the hair industry has put out to cater to your demands.
Best Round Brushes For Fine Hair Reviews
The SURPENT Round brush is a one in a million hairbrush that caters to your hair needs gently and appropriately. It is made up of natural boar bristles that exert firmness while being characterized by an ergonomic handle that is easy to lift. The SURPENT Round brush promises a 12-month warranty in case of any issues.
- The SURPENT Round Brush is made of 100% natural boar bristles. This boar bristle round brush does an excellent job of extracting natural oils from your scalp and regulating them from you toots to the ends of your hair. Due to this regular oiling and combing, this round hairbrush gives you locks an extra smooth and shiny look.
- This boar brush can also help reduce frizz and static when you blow-dry your hair. SURPENT does this by introducing negative ions to your hair, which can tame thick fine hair or coarse or textured hair and give them a silkier quality.
- This natural boar bristle round brush is also advantageous as it has an ergonomic handle. Holding up a hairbrush for long durations while styling your hair can be tiring and painful. However, with SURPENT’s ergonomic structure, it’s a piece of cake,
- This round brush is easy to hold and prevents you from experiencing any wrist or hand fatigue during usage.
- The round brush is surrounded by a ceramic barrel. The ceramic barrel can not only retain a lot of heat at once but also impart them to your hair in small, even and regular portions to prevent hair damage.
The Osensia Round Brush is not just for blow-drying. This hairbrush goes a mile ahead to give you gorgeous, shiny, and bouncy hair through its air inducing, anti-static bristles, and ergonomic design that takes styling to another dimension. Whether you want a sleek, straight look or a voluminous and a curly one, Osensia is your personal, professional hairstylist!
- The Osensia Round Brush has a ceramic property that lets air travel through the brush bristles and stimulates your hair and gives it a shiny texture. The ceramic structure is a multi-hole barrel that allows maximum airflow.
- Due to the onset of airflow, not only does hair becomes shiny, it dries and cools at a faster pace compared to other round hairbrush models. This is particularly useful if you don’t have much time to do your hair.
- This hairbrush harbors anti-static bristles. These anti-static bristles are antibacterial and constitute ionic minerals that work to give your hair the shine it deserves.
- The bristles are polished and designed to work under high heat conditions and massage your scalp and hair to prompt healthy growth and prevent breakage.
- The hairbrush has an ergonomic handle so that your hair session can be as painless and quick as possible. It has an anti-slip grip that fits snugly under your hand. The cushioned nature of the handle also prevents it from heating up too easily.
- Could this brush get any better? Well- yes! This round hairbrush has a built-in section pin that can help section and divide your hair for all kinds of styling and grooming.
The Xtava 22mm Natural Double Bristle hair brush not only does a thorough comb-through of your hair- but it also gives your hair a voluminous look that can be rarely achieved without professional or salon help. Its 22 mm barrel is perfect for designing alluring curls, while its ergonomic handle perfectly grips stubborn short hair as well as weak fine hair.
- The Xtava styling brush gives you a perfect, time-efficient blow out right at home. This is designed as a perfect round hairbrush that brings the hair salon to you with its many amazing features. The Xtava hairbrush gives you a professional-grade blow out that leaves your hair looking artfully stunning.
- The Xtava styling brush is a 22mm hairbrush. Due to its small and compact diameter, this brush is perfect for styling your hair into tight curls. It also helps in crafting the perfect bangs and flips that give your hair the extra flair.
- This hairbrush is made up of nylon bristles. Nylon bristles are the best kind to detangle and de-clutter your hair into smooth and silky strands that roll off your body elegantly.
- The ergonomic wooden brush handle keeps the brush cool throughout the styling process so that you can style continuously for a long time.
- The wooden hairbrush is sturdy enough to handle the curliest of hair.
The FIXBODY Boar hair brush does a mindful job in protecting and styling your hair into its best form. It can get rid of unwanted tangles and prevent heat induced damage owing to its heat resistant, nano ionic technology. This hair brush carefully regulates natural oils into your hair to keep it strong and healthy.
- The FIXBODY Boar Bristles Round Hair brush has a retractable section needle. This section needle is incredibly helpful as it prevents cluttering of the hair brush by picking off loose hair stuck in between the bristles. A clean hair brush can tidy up your hair much faster than an unclean one.
- The boar bristles on this hair brush help distribute natural oils like sebum and lubricate each strand to become strong and healthy.
- The boar bristles are also useful in reducing any residual frizz and static that is left in your hair after a blowout session. This helps smooth down your hair into natural, luscious and admirable locks by giving it more texture.
- The Ceramic coated barrel has high heat resistance is great for curling and straightening your hair without worrying about any burns. Moreover, the barrel also has nano-ionic technology that helps remove bad smell, reduces frizz due to its antistatic nature and is lightweight for easy handling.
- The brush has a one piece rubber handle that is anti-skid and feels comfortable to grip during use.
The Fagaci Professional round brush gives you a salon-style finish right at home! This hair styling tool has all the features you need to give you bouncy, smooth and voluminous hair whenever you need it. It operates based on anti-static and nano-ionic technology which bonds with your hair to protect them from any breakage.
- The Fagaci Professional Round Brush has boar bristles that enable stimulation of oils into the hair as well as protection of strands from temperature damage. The bristles are designed to let air flow in between them and cool the hair into drying naturally. This keeps the hair healthy and silky.
- This hair brush has a ceramic cylinder that heats up in periods so as to not damage your hair by letting it consume more heat than necessary. Due to its free air flow, it helps reduce frizz and static that lingers in the hair after blowout.
- The ceramic cylinder uses nano ionic technology to give you salon-style silky and voluminous hair. The brush propagates negative ions into the hair, which close up cuticles, protect, and care for each stand. It helps straighten, curl, or create voluminous hair as per your preferences
- The brush handle is made up of silicone material that offers a precise and firm grip on the handle during styling.
A good hair brush is equal to good hair in the long run of things. Fine hair can be a pain to manage due to its frail and fragile nature. However, the right brush can go a long way in ensuring the health and happiness of your hair. The list above gives you the best round brushes for fine hair. These brushes for fine hair are suitable to a perfect T, and integrate heat resistant and protective technologies to care for your hair in terms of both strength and style!
Why should I use a round hairbrush?
A round hairbrush is extremely useful in dealing with stubborn hair and styling it. If you have extremely curly or extremely fine hair, a round hairbrush might help you in managing and styling it as you like.
How to clean a round hairbrush?
You can clean around the hairbrush by using scissors to cut off the edges of the hair in between the bristles on either side. This makes it easy to remove them. You can then soak your brush in warm water with shampoo to thoroughly cleanse it.
What size round hairbrush should I use?
The type of round hairbrush to use depends on your hair type and what you want out of the hair brush. If you’re looking for voluminous results- a large round brush is ideal. A small or a medium-sized hair brush helps to detangle intense curls.