Well, for starters, a tan accelerator is usually used to speed up the tanning process on the skin so that you are able to get that bronze glow quicker than otherwise. Thus, it basically works as a tan enhancer. It is usually composed of materials that help your skin cells to produce melanin – the compound which causes tanning. These work for all skin tones and aren’t harmful to the body in any way.
Best Tan Accelerators Reviews
1. Self Tanner from Beauty by Earth
Features of the Self Tanner from Beauty by Earth are given below –
- It is a vegan skin tanning lotion, which is completely cruelty-free (as it has not been tested on animals) and is completely natural.
- This sun free formula makes sure that you are able to have a natural sun-kissed tan, minus the sunburns, skin cancer and early aging.
- As the name suggests, they make use of only organic products to make lotions.
- Ingredients include shea butter, organic Aloe Vera leaf juice, organic Pomegranate extract, organic jojoba seed oil, organic Argan oil, Japanese green tea, and organic coconut oil. This helps to give your skin a natural shine and glow.
- It works on all skin tones and all skin types. Whether you have sensitive skin or dry skin – it doesn’t matter. Also, this works for both men and women.
If you’re looking for the best tan accelerator for yourself, then this is surely an option you should consider.
2. Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator
Features of the Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator are as follows –
- The Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator is made using Native Australian oils and Vitamin E.
- This amazing blend helps in the formation of natural pigmentation which in turn helps to tan as quickly as possible.
- It also has specific nutrients and moisturizers which not only to keep the skin protected and hydrated but also helps to maintain conditioning so that maximum UV stimulated melanin (tanning) is formed.
- It gives a clean, smooth and silky feel to the skin and has a tropical scent which completes the overall look.
3. Isabella’s Natural Bronzing Tanning Oil
Features of Isabella’s Clearly Gold Best Natural Bronzing Tanning Oil are as follows –
- This oil is made up of 100% natural essential and therapeutic oils, which have zero preservatives as well as toxins in them. It is made in the USA.
- It helps to naturally accelerate the sun-tanning process.
- This oil is rich in vitamin A, pro-vitamin A, vitamin E, beta carotene which help in maintaining the moisture content of the skin, keeping it hydrated.
- It also helps repair cracked, dry and chapped skin as well as rejuvenates dry and mature skin.
- It prevents the skin from getting dehydrated through its healthy moisture content.
- It is packed with hydrating squalene and anti-oxidants which help in removing dead skin cells and regenerate new cells, giving a beautiful healthy golden tan.
- It has no toxins or preservatives and has never been tested on animals. It is also a 100% vegan.
4. Bahama Bronze Ultra Dark Tan Accelerator
Features of the Body Drench 4x Tan Accelerator are given below –
- This tan accelerator from Body Drench is a professional product, which shows that salons prefer it.
- It comes in an 8.5-ounce pack.
- It is a 100% genuine product.
- This gives a dark tan, as its name suggests so you can use it according to your preference. The darker you want, the more amount you use
- This can also be considered a good option when looking for a tan enhancer.
5. Ed Hardy Coconut Kisses Golden Tanning Lotion
Features of the Ed Hardy Coconut Kisses Golden Tanning Lotion are as follows –
- This tanning lotion helps to delivery beautiful dark golden results minus the use of any kind of bronzing agent.
- It contains Melactiva, which is a melanin synthesizer, in order to achieve darker and long-lasting results.
- It is made of a Quad Tyrosine Blend along with MelanoBronze which helps in stimulating and increasing the melanin formation so as to cause an acceleration in the tanning process.
- BodyFit in it helps to contain as well as reduce cellulite appearances and also promotes firmness of the skin.
- It also contains cocoa butter, coconut milk and coconut oil which helps to maintain a deep and intensely hydrated skin.
- Nouritan present in it helps to stimulate tyrosine activity which in turn promotes a long-lasting tan.
Another very good option when you’re looking for the best tan accelerator available in the market at present. Yes, it’s a lotion but that doesn’t make its work any less effective. It is as good as all the other options mentioned above.
Tanning is something that most of us enjoy because it gives a unique shine and sheen to our skin tone. However, going to a parlor specifically for this purpose isn’t something we enjoy nor have the time and energy for. This is when the best tan accelerator comes in.
It not only helps you achieve the exact same tone (as you’d get through a tanning bed) but also does the same in much less time and is quite cost-effective, when compared with its other alternative. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll forget tanning beds for life, and it’s a promise.