Tattoos are becoming very prominent in today’s culture. A tattoo is an ink design that is made with the help of needles on the skin. The result of tattooing may be satisfying the unwanted pain that comes with it is not great.
But we got the solution for the pain in the form of the best tattoo numbing spray. Tattoos can be permanent or temporary. The ink used in tattoos is mostly black but some are colorful.
What is the best tattoo numbing spray? And how do they work?
Usually, the best tattoo numbing spray is recommended when you want to get tattooed in a sensitive area of your skin. It also depends on the ability to handle the pain of the person getting tattooed. If you are very sensitive to pain then you would probably need the best tattoo numbing spray.
Best Tattoo Numbing Spray – Buying Guide
Every numbing agent works in a similar way that is you have to apply them on the needed skin area and it numbs the area there. In the case of the best tattoo numbing spray, you have to spray it on the skin area you are getting tattooed on.
This numbing is possible because of an active ingredient called Lidocaine. This ingredient causes numbness by blocking your nerves from sending pain impulses to the brain when applied.
Factors to look for when using the best tattoo numbing spray?
- The most important thing to do before you use a numbing spray for the tattoo is to get your tattoo artist’s consent for it. The reason for this is that by sometimes using a numbing spray your skin can get affected and this can affect your tattoo.
Also, some artists don’t like the use of the numbing agent for tattooing. Therefore, always be sure that your artist is aware and okay with the use of numbing agent you apply.
- Tattoo numbing sprays are the best for the application on a smaller and sensitive area of your skin.
- Also, before using any spray always do a patch test and read the ingredients used in it to avoid any kind of repercussions on your skin like an allergy.
There is also the best tattoo numbing spray for sore throat, it uses an anesthetic called benzocaine. Sore throat makes it uncomfortable or even painful to sallow and also feels itchy.
This is caused mostly by viruses like cold and flu. Ultra Chloraseptic is a good brand for the best tattoo numbing spray. You have to spray it at the back of the throat and it will give numbing effects in seconds. It is great to give temporary pain relief for sore throat.
Best Tattoo Numbing Spray Review
Given below is the description of some of the best tattoo numbing spray, along with the best numbing spray for piercings and the best numbing spray for sore throat.
This antiseptic spray is pain-relieving, used to bring immediate relief from minor wounds, burns, cuts, etc., without burning or stinging on application. It is one of the best tattoo numbing spray for OTC pain and itch relief.
- This spray contains 4 percent of lidocaine.
- It also helps with eliminating 99% of germs that are mostly associated with skin infections.
- It has a no-sting and no-touch formula for getting pain relief without stinging.
- The spray is also effective and safe for kids ages 2 years old and above.
- It can be used for minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites, sunburns.
This Americaine hospital formula maximum strength benzocaine topical anesthetic spray is to provide quick relief for minor injuries.
- It relieves pain and itching for minor cuts, minor scrapes, minor burns, insect bites.
- It contains 20 percent benzocaine to give quick relief.
- It can be used for minor cuts, burns, and minor sunburns.
This gel tattoo numbing anesthetic is a non-oily numbing agent. It is specially made for tattoo artists and their clients for tattooing sessions. It is one of the best tattoo numbing spray.
- It is an original get-numbing anesthetic developed by hush.
- It is a non-oily numbing gel made especially for tattooing.
- It is epinephrine-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, and vegan numbing gel.
- It lasts for a long period. The numbing agent is said to last up to two hours.
- It is FDA Compliant and made in the USA.
- It is also safe to use on sensitive skin and expedites the healing process.
- It also has child-resistant caps.
This Ebanel numbing Spray by Ebanel Laboratories is a maximum strength non-prescription spray with soothing ingredients. It is the best tattoo numbing spray.
- It has soothing ingredients like Lidocaine, Arginine, Phenylephrine, and Allantoin.
- This spray for topical skin numbing is enhanced with 0.25 percent of phenylephrine.
- It is used for temporarily relieving pain, itching, soreness, burning, reducing swelling, and protecting irritated skin.
- It is fast-acting as it numbs the skin in only 2 to 3 mins and is also long-lasting as it lasts for about 1 hour.
- It is best for minor scrapes, minor burns, minor cuts, anorectal disorders, and insect bites.
- It is odor and oil-free and has no touch application along with being easy to apply.
- It is one of the best tattoo numbing spray.
- It is nonaddictive, free of harsh chemicals, sulfate, cruelty, and oil.
- It is cGMP certified and Hypoallergenic and safe to apply before and after treatment.
This anesthetic disinfectant foam soap by Dr. Numb is for the cleansing targeted area. It contains anti-infective and cleansing properties for the prevention of skin-related infections. It is the best numbing spray for piercings.
- This numbing and disinfectant foam can be used for dermal fillers, electrolysis, micro-needling, permanent makeup, piercing, hair removal, laser treatments, waxing, tattoo and tattoo removal, micro-blading, etc.
- It can be used to disinfect the skin in cases like minor injuries, insect bites, etc.
- It offers the highest level of active pharmaceutical ingredients in safety levels.
- It contains 4 percent of lidocaine and 0.24 percent of benzethonium chloride which makes it great for tattoos and piercings.
This numbing foam soap by Numbskin is a disinfectant and desensitizing tattoo numbing spray that can be used for many purposes like microblading, injection shots, etc. The spray is safe for all ages.
- This spray can be used for tattooing, removing tattoos, piercing, injection shots, waxing and laser hair removal, microblading, etc.
- It can numb the pain on the skin for many hours and is, therefore, long-lasting.
- It is a two-in-one spray that helps with disinfection and providing relief.
- It contains 4 percent of lidocaine and benzethonium chloride in 0.24 percent.
- It is very safe on the skin and disappears without any aftereffect.
This numbing spray by Saint Marq can be used to reduce inflammation, and it also contains vitamins.
- It contains 4 percent of lidocaine, 70 percent of Emu oil.
- It can be used for relieving muscle, joint pain, treat skin conditions, moisturize skin, and reducing inflammation.
- It is one of the best tattoo numbing spray.
- It is effective on open skin only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does numbing spray work for piercing?
OTC or over-the-counter numbing spray agents do work for piercings. It is effective for having pain-free piercings and can be before the procedure begins.
You can also use ice or rubbing alcohol as an option.
Can you numb before piercing?
Usually, you can, but consulting the professional who’s going to do the piercing before using any numbing agent is important. Because they can recommend you the best one that they feel comfortable working with.
What to use to numb ears before piercing?
The most effective numbing for ears before the piercing
is numbing cream or spray. They work the best and are also recommended by the professional. Otherwise, ice can also be used but it is less effective comparatively.
Do piercers use numbing cream?
The use of numbing cream depends on every person, some piercers may use it but the majority do not. If you are afraid of the pain and want to use numbing cream you can always ask about it to your piercer.
Is there a numbing cream?
Numbing creams are often used to get your skin numbed in the place where it is paining or where it will pain in the future. It can be used for skin injury, sunburn, dermatitis, etc. Numbing cream usually contains ingredients like lidocaine, benzocaine, etc., to give numbing effect and to get relief of pain.
The best numbing creams are usually available in hospitals but some of them are available in medicals.
How can I make my piercing heal faster?
First, always keep in mind to never touch your fresh piercing unless necessary like for cleaning, and even then, always sterilized your hands first.
Clean the piercing once a day with mild soapy water every day. Make sure not to use soap that is scented, dyed, or colored.
Don’t remove the original jewelry till the wound is perfectly healed. If you feel any kind of irritation on the skin that isn’t stopping after a few days then consulting a doctor would be a good option as it may be an ear infection.