Cerave has been in business for quite a long time now. There aren’t many people speaking ill about its products or the brand in general. Mainly because the Cerave cleansers make an affordable option. Let’s now check which is better, Cerave Foaming vs Hydrating Cleanser.
Cerave Foaming vs Hydrating Cleanser has become a hot topic of discussion in recent months. Be it their packaging, clinical appeal, or effective ingredients, adding one of these products to your skincare schedule will work wonders on your skin.
Cerave has been known for its hydrating cleanser. You can call it the brand’s hero product. The product has been the dermatologists and skincare lovers’ choice for some years now. And the best part is that their products suit almost everyone.
Both the cleansers are fragrance-free. They have been formulated between a 4-6 PH. This makes the product a great choice because the skin’s PH level is 5.5 itself.
Both the Cerave cleansers contain ceramides. Ceramides are extremely useful in retaining the natural moisture barrier on your skin. So, your skin stays safe from the sun and aging factors along with some other fruitful benefits.
Cerave Foaming Vs Hydrating Cleanser
1. Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Best for Normal to Oily Skin: If you have oily to normal skin, then the Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser will make the perfect choice for you.
- Non-Drying Cleanser: The foaming facial cleanser consists of hyaluronic acid. This makes it quite a non-drying type of cleanser.
- Best Gentle Cleanser for Sensitive Skin: The gentle cleanser keeps your skin’s freshness intact. This makes it the best choice for people with oily to sensitive skin.
- Weightless and Luxurious Cleanser: The cleanser feels no less than a luxurious cleanser on the skin. It has a weightless foam that removes all dirt, impurities, and excess oil within one go.
- Provides Vital Hydration: The cleanser comes packed with three essential ceramides as well as hyaluronic acid. These ingredients work together to replenish the vital hydration in your skin.
- Gives Clearer Complexion: This powerful cleanser is high in essential ingredients that give you a clear, calm, and revitalized complexion.
2. Cerave Hydrating Cream to Foam Cleanser
- Maintains Protective Skin Barrier: This cleanser claims to not just cleanse but also hydrate the skin while you remove the makeup.
- Rich in Amino Acids: This Cerave facial cleanser is rich in amino acids. It helps to attract water to the skin as well as keep it there.
- Best Cleanser for Dehydrated Skin: This cleanser also contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid apart from amino acids. They make the cleanser a top choice for people with dehydrated skin.
- Creamy Texture: This cleanser has a creamier texture as compared to Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser. The cleanser immediately creates a rich foam that is super-easy to spread evenly throughout the face.
The main difference between Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser and Cerave Hydrating Cream to Foam Cleanser is that the first one is
- best for normal, sensitive, and oily skin types
- provides vital hydration
while the latter is
- best for dry skin
- rich in amino acids
- has a creamier texture
Cerave Foaming Vs Hydrating Cleanser for Acne
Difference: While Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser is perfect for people who have normal to oily skin, the Cerave Smoothing Cleanser is the best for acne. The cleanser not just hydrates the skin but also reduces breakouts.
3. Cerave Smoothing Cleanser for Dry, Rough, and Bumpy Skin
- Newest Launch: Cerave Smoothing Cleaner is the best Cerave hydrating cleanser for acne. It is their newest Cerave product launch in the market right now.
- Retextures Skin: The new Cerave Smoothing Cleanser helps to replenish the dry, rough, and bump texture of your skin. It is highly being recommended by dermatologists as well.
- Hydrating Cleanser: The cleanser is one of the most hydrating cleansers out there. It removes all the skin’s dirt, oil, and grime without messing with the skin barrier. It contains Hyaluronic acid which aids in binding the moisture so that the skin remains hydrated for long.
- Unique Formula: The cleanser contains Salicylic acid concentrate to perform a chemical exfoliation. This acid helps in gently dissolving dead skin and pore-clogging cells for smoother skin.
- Reduces Dullness and Dryness: The cleanser comes packed with three essential ceramides that draw moisture in as well as lock irritants out. These ceramides usually deplete with aging and can cause dehydration, dullness, and dryness in the skin. But using this cleanser will prevent such signs of aging.
So, which amongst Cerave Foaming vs Hydrating Cleanser is good? Your skin types will play a major role in determining which Cerave cleanser you should be investing your hard-earned money in. So, choose wisely.
Is the Cerave foaming or hydrating cleanser better?
Both, the Cerave foaming and hydrating cleansers work equally well on the right skin types. While the foaming cleanser makes the right choice for people with normal, sensitive, or oily skin. The hydrating cleanser makes the perfect choice for people with dry and dehydrated skin.