If you’ve long been on the lookout for a good cordless curling iron which not only manages to keep your hair in place but also ensures that the whole hassle of carrying it from one place to another is reduced, then this article is something you should checkout.
While curling irons help to find solutions to getting instant curls it also has a host of other benefits, which is why one is often swayed towards buying it as a more lucrative option in comparison to a corded one.
For starters, a cordless iron gets heated quickly and is both portable as well as rechargeable. It’s also extremely easy to carry around and take with you, in case you’re off to some tour where you might need your curlers to give you some extra bling. Also, one of the most important benefits is – you have no fear of electrocution since you’re not plugging it into a plug point.
So, these are all the amazing benefits you can avail of if you opt to buy a cordless curling iron. Finding authentic cordless curling iron reviews can be a tough task, but we’ve done our best, to be as transparent and honest, to ensure that you get the best products to shortlist from!
Best Cordless Curling Irons – Buying Guide
If what we have said, has managed to convince you a little, then let us quickly have a look at some of the key factors you need to keep in mind when buying a curling iron.
Factors to look for in a cordless curling iron
Given below is a list of key factors to consider when looking to buy the best cordless curling iron. So, let us have a look at what they are –
- The size of the curling iron – This is a very important factor to keep in mind as, the smaller your curling iron, the more lightweight it will be. But then again, if you’re on the lookout for looser curls, then opt for a curling iron having a one-inch barrel, as having a smaller barrel ensures tighter curls. In case you have thick hair, then a cordless curling iron is a way to go, as it makes the whole process easy and fast.
- The material of the barrel – It is usually seen that cordless irons tend to have a barrel made of titanium or ceramic., and both are known to help create long and shiny curls. Curling irons that are made of ceramic are usually more gentle on the hair, which is why they have mostly opted for damaged or fine hair. Also, they are known to provide an even distribution of heat, and that leads to even results. Titanium curling irons are usually powerful and comparatively more lightweight, which is why they can reach higher temperatures which are ideal for stubborn hair.
- Settings of the heat – Depending on your hair type, can the heat settings be chosen. Hair which is both thin and fine usually requires temperatures that are lower and thick coarse hair works best with higher temperatures. Certain curling irons have multiple heat settings in them, which is why you get to set the heat according to your hair whereas there are those which have a single heat setting. Always opt for a curling iron that provides temperatures best suited to your hair, as they will ensure that your curls remain longer and your hair is safe from any unnecessary damage.
- Type of battery – There are two types of batteries in cordless curling irons – butane cartridge and a rechargeable one. Often the nature of the battery helps to determine certain key features. Whereas a cartridge curling iron is a comparatively less expensive and much more compact they most have a single heat setting, but they can be used multiple times before running out of steam, which is why it often considered a good option if there are issues with electricity. A rechargeable curling iron usually runs a lot less comparatively, and they don’t work when charging, but they do come in multiple heat settings so your styling does get a touch of versatility.
- Price of the curling iron – The price of cordless curling iron is usually determined based on its features and type of battery used. Usually, curling irons which have butane batteries in them are much cheaper than rechargeable ones, but you’ll have to keep in mind the recurring cost of buying batteries every time they run out, and this in itself can end up being an expensive affair, whereas a rechargeable battery curling iron may require you to spend a little extra but it would be a one time spending only.
Thus, keeping these important factors in mind, let us look at some of the best cordless curling irons which are currently being sold in the market.
Best Cordless Curling Irons Reviews
All the irons given below are currently the most sought-after irons that are being sold and they are bound to help you with your hair curling problems, so read on!
The Laluztop hair curler comes in a royal gold color and provides automatic curling from the word go, by the simple touch of a button! Some of its other key features include –
- It has auto on and off thanks to its smart sensor chip that works to suspend the curler to prevent any unforeseen damage from occurring to the hair and shuts off 10 mins after being left idle
- Its heater has tourmaline, nanosilver as well as ceramic which helps to retain moisture in the hair and leaves it looking anti-static and healthy!
- It comes with 6 temperature settings and also has 11 different timer settings
- It is charged using a USB cable and comes with a lifetime service
- It has an in-built 5000 mAh rechargeable battery that provides up to 60 minutes of cord-free run time!
- It has an automatic rotating barrel which is why you needn’t put in any extra effort to get some beautiful tangle-free curls!
The ThermaCell curling iron comes in a cute pink color and weighs in at a mere 0.5 pounds! Some of its other key features include –
- This curling iron manages to heat up in just 2 mins flat!
- It is powered using ThermaCell butane cartridges and the pack also contains a free cartridge
- It comes with a free travel case
- This is a 5/8 inch curling iron
- This is ideal for carrying around, thanks to its lightweight and portable nature!
This cordless hair curler from the house of WGP comes in the color grey and has different heat ranges to ensure that you can create both loose as well as tight curls. Some of its other key features include –
- It has a long battery life of 60-minutes and provides automatic curls at the click of a button
- It has a ¾-inch ceramic barrel that manages to heat up quickly and provides natural-looking curls minus any unforeseen damage to the hair
- It allows you to choose from different temperature settings (ranging between 300 – 390-degree Fahrenheit) and provides auto curling timers (between 8-18 seconds) to provide you with tight and loose curls as per your needs!
- It automatically switches off after 10 minutes of inactivity
- It has an HD LCD which shows the temperature, timer, direction as well as battery level
- It is extremely portable and convenient to carry around
- It can be charged using a USB cable which is provided along with the pack
This hair crimper cum curling iron from the house of GLAMATIC stores is known for its 30 mm 5 barreled hair curler along with its high-temperature range of 180 to 210-degree Celcius. Other than this, some of its key features include –
- It has a PTC heating model
- It comes in a unique champagne color
- It gets heated extra fast – within 15 seconds, thanks to its multiple barrels
- It is extremely easy to operate and suitable for all hair types
- It has a 360-degree rotating power code
- It makes use of Anion Technology
- It maintains constant temperatures throughout the time it stays heated, ensuring there is no unforeseen damage caused to your hair when curling.
This cordless curling iron from the house of Conair comes with a 1-inch Titanium barrel that ensures polished results after every use. Its other interesting and key features include –
- It has a wide temperature range, providing up to 400-degree Fahrenheit as the maximum heat capacity
- It provides up to 25 minutes of cord-free run time (depending on hair and temperature setting)
- It is extremely easy to use and portable
- It ensures perfect curls after use
- You could opt to use it both with or without the clamp
The cordless auto curler from the house of Hair Rollers has two color variants – champagne and grey and is also known for its vast battery capacity of 5000 mAh! Its other key features include –
- It has a smart induction motor which allows you to get desirable curls at the click of a button
- Its Smart Sensor System ensures that your hair is protected from damaged during every use
- Its ceramic curling chamber has anti-scalding properties and also a Tourmaline Ceramic Ion that protects your hair and keeps your curls intact for long hours
- It provides with 6 different temperature settings and 11 different timer settings
- It has an auto-off technology wherein the curler switches off after 10 minutes of inactivity
The last curler in our list is the Ibeautyliss cordless curling iron not only has different temperature settings to ensure curling for all hair types, but it has many different timer settings as well, to provide both tight and loose curls, every time. Its other features include –
- It has a digital LCD which shows everything from heat, battery, timer, and direction
- It has 6 different heater and 7 different timer settings
- It provides multi-directional curls
- It has a cordless curling time capacity of up to 50 minutes!
- It comes with a 21700 lithium battery which is rechargeable and can be changed after a year’s use
- It has a rotator at the bottom
Finding an appropriate curling iron that suits your hair and also does wonders to it can be tough, but not impossible. All the products which we have listed above are not only some of the best but also, ensure preferred outcomes after every use!
Our cordless curling iron reviews given above are not only genuine but also authentic because we care about your hair and hope that you look your best every time, without having to compromise on the quality of your hair. We hope the products given will suit your requirement and help you solve your hair curling problems for good.
Is a curling iron harmful to the hair?
Ans. While excess curling isn’t suggested, you could occasionally opt for a curler to give your look a little extra oomph. Also, certain curlers ensure no damage to your hair, no matter how many times you use it, so check those out!
How to know whether a particular curler is suitable for my hair type?
Ans. Most curlers mention the hair type it would suit best. There are certain curlers which are suitable for all hair types, so you could also opt for those in case you are unsure of your hair type.
Is a curling iron similar to a curling wand?
Ans. A curling iron provides much smoother curls whereas if you’re willing to opt for a beachy look minus a proper finish, then you could opt for a wand.