Hand sanitizers are great essentials to carry along with us while on travel. They consist of antibacterial properties, due to which applying a hand sanitizer on acne is a lifesaving hack for millions of youngsters out there. Almost up to 80% of diseases are transmitted from our hands.
Hand Sanitizers Can Be Used Beyond Just Hands:
A hand sanitizer is a gel-based lotion that is applied to the hands to get rid of most of the germs present on them. Venting a drop out through the opening of the bottle on to the palm and rubbing both hands together, destroys those microscopic pests. The ingredient that works so effectively against micro-organisms is alcohol. All sanitizers are it home-made or industry curated are based on the ideology of alcohol content.
Hand sanitizers have most of their content crafted from alcohol. Each hand sanitizer consists of around 95% alcohol content w/w. The alcohol bottled in a sanitizer is either ethyl alcohol or isopropyl alcohol. This particular alcohol doesn’t disrupt or rupture the epidermis but is potent enough to murder around 99.99% germs.
To keep pace with the ever ready to run world hand sanitizers are your best friends to eliminate germs anytime and anywhere. One doesn’t even require the application of water and soap. There is a magnanimous potency of a hand sanitizer on acne due to its antibacterial and antiseptic power. One can simply apply a little amount of sanitizer on the affected area and leave it for a couple of hours until the alcohol potency dries up the acne by reducing inflammation and redness. It’s a super cool life hack and works for nearly everyone.
Best Hand Sanitizer on Acne – Buying Guide
There are a variety of brands that offer hand sanitizers at affordable rates. Some sanitizers are meant for commercial purposes while some are meant for travel, so choose accordingly. There are some key factors to look for:
Factors to Look for To Purchase the Ideal Hand Sanitizer
- Alcohol Content: If you happen to have a sensitive skin type, you should go for a hand sanitizer with less than or equals to 75% alcohol content to minimize the chances of inching and redness caused due to skin rupture. For those who happen to come in contact with a variety of micro-organisms other than those that appear freely in the environment, should utilize a sanitizer with 95% alcohol content.
- Quantity Offered: There are different quantities of hand sanitizers available depending upon where is it supposed to be used. For travel purposes, there are mini travel-friendly bottles available while for home and office purposes larger versions of the same are accessible. Select by the purpose.
- Dispenser Type: Hand sanitizers come in certain standardized dispenser type. A few would consist of a pump dispenser which is ideal to be used at the workplace as it can be used by multiple people from distinct backgrounds. Travel-friendly packs come with a flip-top cap as it is more inclined towards individual usage. Some sanitizers are sold with a pushdown mechanism as well while the larger bottles come with a simple cap that is to be rotated before use.
- A Pleasant Fragrance: Certain hand sanitizers do not comprise any added fragrance, as a result, it consists of the pungent smell of the alcohol alone that could be a problem for sensitive noses. Sanitizers with a mild scent are great for a long-lasting fresh feel on your palms and quite calming for sensitive noses.
- Brand Matters: One should always go for a branded hand sanitizer as the brand name itself is the assurance of the authenticity of the product. It locks the idea that only quality products were used while manufacturing the sanitizer.
Certain hand sanitizers are available with the added benefits of neem extracts while some come with lime essence. There are cute and trendy sanitizers also accessible that work great for young children. There are even sanitizers curated specially for babies considering how sensitive their skin is. Overall, there is a huge array of sanitizers to choose from. One could even apply a little quantity of hand sanitizer on acne to see results before purchasing it.
Now that you know what exactly should you look for before purchasing a hand sanitizer, let us know to browse through some of the most recommended products that are available both online as well as offline.
Best Hand Sanitizer on Acne Reviews
THE CITIZEN SUPPLY CO Hand Sanitizer is an effective hand sanitizer that guards the human mechanism against a variety of bacteria and viruses. Applying this hand sanitizer on acne could also be beneficial. Its key features are:
- It’s a hand sanitizer in the form of a medical-grade gel.
- Kills up to 99.99% germs.
- Comprises of 70% pure Ethyl Alcohol.
- Available as a travel pack with a pump to get the ideal quantity every time.
- It’s easy to use and free from mess.
- Available as a combo of 4 bottles each comprising of 8 oz. quantity.
Clean Revolution Hand Sanitizer is a refill supply container, specially formulated for repeated use. It is a huge container that can last a year long. The application of this hand sanitizer on pimples is a great way to get rid of them. Its fantastic features are:
- Available as a 128 oz refill supply container.
- It’s free from any sort of artificial fragrance that could provoke sensitive noses.
- Eliminates around 99.99% germs.
- It consists of 70% ethanol.
- It is a forming hand sanitizer for industrial purposes.
- A liquid-based formula so can be used even in sprayers due to its low viscosity.
- Contains natural essential oils to moisturize the skin with every use.
MOEHAIR High Impact Hand Sanitizer is a highly effective hand sanitizer against a variety of life-threatening bacteria and viruses. The application of this hand sanitizer on acne supplies instant relief and comfort from the pain of carrying a pimple. Its awesome features include:
- Consists of 75% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Comes in an 8 oz spray bottle for convenient application.
- It is unscented for a soothing experience for people with a sensitive nose.
- Kills around 99.99% germs in a shot.
- It is a hospital-grade hand sanitizer.
- Leaves the skin feeling soft, supple, and fresh.
- Can be used on electronic gadgets as well.
Reliable 2oz Hand Sanitizer is a very potent sanitizer that eliminates severe disease-causing germs to let us live worry-free and healthy. Applying this hand sanitizer on pimples gives an instant and long-lasting relief. Its prominent features comprise of:
- A 60ml mini-sized, travel-friendly pack.
- Consists of a mild fragrance for a refreshing feel.
- Crafted from 70% alcohol content.
- Consists of the goodness of aloe vera.
- Doesn’t dry out skin rather softens and nourishes it.
- Kills around 99.99% germs.
Wave Gel Hand Sanitizer is a super reliable product that works so effectively against germs to safeguard ourselves and loves ones from severe ailments. It is super affordable and comes in a large commercial container. Its breathtaking features are as follows:
- A gel-based hand sanitizer with an advanced no-rinse mechanism.
- Available in a 1gallon pack along with a pump for convenient usage.
- It consists of 75% alcohol content.
- Great for on the go rinse without the need of water nor soap.
- It is paraben and sulphate free.
- Can be used anytime and anywhere to eliminate germs and dirt.
- Built to refill.
Sanit Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer Gel is an advanced formula-based sanitizer to clean the skin side by side protecting and nourishing it as well. Applying this hand sanitizer on acne will eradicate the acne-causing bacteria from the root level. Its essential features are as mentioned below:
- Curated from 70% isopropyl alcohol content as the active ingredient.
- Consists of an advanced formula with the goodness of Vitamin C and Aloe Vera.
- Comprises of a mild scent that is pleasing to sensitive noses as well.
- Leaves the skin feeling moisturized and well pampered.
- Kills around 99.99% germs.
- Made for the sole purpose of generating an anti-microbial device.
- Doesn’t require the use of water nor towel as it dries quickly.
- Comes in a bulk product of 1gallon container.
Wish Hand Sanitizer is specially formulated for travel purposes. It comes in a cute pocket-sized bottle that one can travel along conveniently. While traveling if you happen to get a breakout to apply this hand sanitizer on acne to soothe and boost the healing phenomenon. Its evident features are listed below:
- Kills 99.99% germs effectively and instantly.
- Contains 75% alcohol content in v/v.
- Its fast action formula stops the spread of disease-causing microbes.
- Its 3-step action mechanism is super-efficient with no need for water for rinsing.
- Contains Vitamin C and moisturizing formula to leave your palms soft and smooth.
- Comprises of a mild scent to let you feel refreshed.
Young Vision Hand Sanitizer has an amazing disinfectant property to eliminate germs from the epidermis plus it doesn’t ruin the skin in any fashion. It would be safe enough to apply this hand sanitizer on acne to witness amazing results. Its main features include:
- Efficient in killing around 99.99% germs.
- Comes in a 500ml pump bottle for a mess-free usage.
- Dries quickly without the need for water, soap, or towel.
- Consists of a non-irritating formula so are safe for sensitive skin type as well.
- Gel-based formula.
- Shows action against germs in merely 15 seconds post-application.
Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer is specially designed bearing in mind the sensitive and delicate skin of babies. As babies need more protection than adults to fight germs, this is a great product in the market. Its notable features comprise of the following:
- It is formulated without the use of parabens, sulphates, phthalates, artificial fragrances, or dyes.
- It is alcohol-free, so completely safe for baby’s sensitive skin.
- Kills around 99.9% germs in around 15 seconds.
- Contains extracts of citrus fruits than works as a natural preservative, chelator, and pH adjuster.
- It is a forming hand sanitizer with moisturizing effects.
- It is dermatologically tested and non-allergic.
Hand sanitizers have now become multi-purpose commodities as they not only eliminate the germs from our epidermis but also protect and nourish our skins. They work as great and effective moisturizers to heal dry skin and maintain its supple youth for longer durations.
Applying a drop of hand sanitizer on acne has now become a life-saving hack not only for girls but also for boys. It has antibacterial and disinfectant properties that fasten the process of acne termination. Hand sanitizers are now a necessity. There are great when there is no resource for water and soap available. You can consume germ-free food even while traveling. Based on the recommendations mentioned above, select a sanitizer to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Can hand sanitizers be used to disinfectant an injury?
Ans. No, hand sanitizers cannot be used to disinfectant an injury, although it consists of antibacterial properties it isn’t safe to apply a sanitizer on an open wound, as it may cause infection and severe irritation to the person.
Is it safe to use alcohol-based hand sanitizers?
Ans. Yes, it is completely safe to use a hand sanitizer that contains alcohol, as the alcohol present within is quite mild on the skin and harsh only on the germs. It would not cause any disruption or deterioration of the skin.
Can hand sanitizers be used every day?
Ans. Yes, hand sanitizers can be used every single day without the need to worry about the results. Sanitizers are formulated to eradicate germs so that when you consume food, you swallow a minimal number of germs in your body. The alcohol effective is quite negligible on the skin.
Should we wash our hands with water after applying a hand sanitizer?
Ans. No, there is certainly no need to wash your hands after applying hand sanitizer. Sanitizers are designed to be used when one doesn’t have access to water and soap. It works effectively well against tons of illness-causing microbes.