Learning how to properly care for your skin and also keeping it hydrated 24/7 is quite important. There are thousands of products out there to help you maintain clean, young, and shiny skin. But which one amongst Tula and Drunk Elephant will help you get good skin? This Tula vs Drunk Elephant comparison will surely let you know all about it.
Most people spend a lot of their time caring and pampering their skin. They are often on the lookout for all those products and services that could help them maintain the youthful grace of their skin. Caring for your skin is one of the best things to help you stay at bay from dull, acne-prone, and aging skin. This Tula vs Drunk Elephant difference will help you know which moisturizer out of the two is the best buy for your skin.
But there are so many products and services that cheat their customers by selling skin products that technically do more harm. This is a major reason why we should be careful with selecting a skincare range or beauty brand. This also means that you will have to spend some extra time searching for new skincare products that will be worth it.
However, today we will be talking about two of the most loved skincare brands in the market: Tula and Drunk Elephant. You have probably heard about these brands before. In this article, we will be comparing Tula Dew Your Thing Gel Cream and Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide moisturizer.
This Tula vs Drunk Elephant comparison will surely help you get a clearer picture of both the brand’s products. So, you can make a better purchase decision by the end of this article.
Tula’s Dew Your Thing Gel Cream
There has been quite a lot of buzz about the Tula Dew Your Thing Gel Cream since the day it was launched. The product is the best choice for people who have been looking for a moisturizer that is the ultimate solution for skin issues. From intense hydration, super-food formula, and firmer skin, Tula Dew Your Thing Gel is no less than a genie in a bottle.
But is Tula’s skin moisturizing cream worth the hype? Learn all about its weightless and oil-free formula along with its impressive results.
Is the Tula Moisturizer worth the Hype?
- Cruelty-free Product: The new Tula moisturizer is a cruelty-free product. Vegan people will be impressed by this moisturizer because it uses ingredients such as formaldehyde, zero parabens, dairy, and gluten. These ingredients make the top choice for all the vegan people out there.
- Best for Sensitive Skin: The new Tula moisturizer is also fragrance-free. This makes the Tula Dew Your Thing Cream great for people who have extremely sensitive skin.
- Weightless Formula: The Tula moisturizing cream is extremely weightless because it is mostly made out of natural extracts. Such as rice water, watermelon, prickly pear, apple, etc.
- Instantly Absorbs in the Skin: You will notice instant results with the Tula moisturizer because it instantly absorbs in the skin. It isn’t greasy at all and works extremely well with all skin types, be it combination, dry, or oily skin.
- Great Quantity at Great Price: One Tula moisturizer container lasts quite a long. You get great quantity at a genuine price with this brand.
- Other Benefits: The Tula moisturizing cream is a great choice as it provides suitable hydration to your skin. It is a popular choice amongst beauticians and skincare experts across the world. So, you can say goodbye to aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles too.
Tula vs Drunk Elephant
Both, Tula skincare and drunk elephant product are suitable for all skin types. However, Drunk Elephant works much better on signs of aging such as facial movement lines and wrinkles.
On the other hand, the Tula Skincare range exfoliates and smoothens your skin. It shows promising results within the first few instances of use. While Drunk Elephant Protini deals best with skin that needs proper hydration. It also provides replenishing properties. The Drunk Elephant moisturizer is a pro at reversing any prevalent signs of aging visible on your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is drunk elephant a good brand?
Drunk elephant is surely a good brand with a commendable skincare and beauty products range. The brand bagged the award for the best moisturizer for dry skin back in 2019.
Is drunk elephant vitamin C worth it?
The drunk elephant C-Firma delivers as it promises. You get clear and firm skin without suffering from any skin irritations. Various other vitamin C serums that are available in the market are quite harsh and irritate the skin. But C-Firmais worth it for people with sensitive skin as well.
Is Tula or drunk elephant better?
Both the brands are equally great for all skin types. Tula is best for exfoliating and soothing the skin while the drunk elephant is great for hydrating and replenishing your skin.
Also, check out our comparison on Clinique vs Origins to know more.