While getting a tattoo done has a thrill of its own, the after-effects of it are often excruciatingly painful. Even when you get it done, the whole process of a needle piercing into your body, constantly, is not something for the faint-hearted. Thus, in order to ease out the pain a little, a tattoo numbing cream is usually made use of. This cream is often applied to numb the area of the tattoo while getting it done, as well as after the whole process is over.
This comprehensive list will provide you with 5 of the best tattoo numbing cream that is currently being used by people, in the market.
Features of the Hustle Bustle Deluxe Tattoo Butter, are given below –
- This is a luxury tattoo care product, which can be used during every stage of a tattoo process.
- It helps to maintain the softness of the skin and helps to keep it moisturised so that after the tattoo is done, the skin is healed sooner.
- Using this does not lead to the removal of stencils, clogged tubes or petroleum buildup.
- It reduces redness, bleeding and swelling and has healing properties which start working upon immediate contact with the skin.
- It is completely cruelty-free and is vegan. Its ingredients do not contain petroleum or paraben as well.
- It is made using all-natural butter as well as Shea, Aloe butter, Mango, Coconut, Sunflower, Rosemary Oleoresins, Rice Bran Oils, Green Tea, Vitamin E Complex, essences of coconut and papaya and Mint Arvenis Essential Oil.
The all-organic ingredients and quick healing properties of the Hustle Bustle Tattoo Butter make it a very preferred choice for tattoo artists worldwide. This is one reason as to why it can be considered a good option as one of the best tattoo numbing cream.
Features specific to the 30g Super Numb Anesthetic Skin Numbing Cream are as follows –
- It comes in a 30gm tube which is sufficient to cover an area of – 6” x 6” area of skin.
- It is non-oily and is water-based.
- It helps to remove unnecessary pain cause from tattooing. Thus, when applied before getting the tattoo, chances are you won’t feel a thing when the tattoo gun puts pressure on your skin.
- It is made up of 5% lidocaine.
- It can be used for all skin types and for every body part.
The 30g Super Numb’s water-based nature is why one might easily want to opt for it. Also, you can use as many tubes as may be necessary to cover up the area of the tattoo. All these reasons make it one of the best tattoo numbing cream in Amazon, at present.
Features specific to the Viking Revolution Tattoo Care Balm are as follows –
- This balm helps to heal soreness and redness caused by a new tattoo. Its moisturizing properties help to speed up the skins recovery post getting a tattoo done.
- This cream can also be used to moisturise the skin and to keep it happy and calm, as well as to brighten up an old tattoo.
- This aftercare balm is both chemical-free and vegan. It not only helps to soothe the skin but also leaves a smooth fragrance afterwards.
An official Viking Revolution product, they provide a 100% guarantee for what they sell and that sits true to their reputation of being one of the best tattoo numbing cream available on Amazon, at present.
Features specific to the Platinum Rose Tattoo Butter are as follows –
- This balm not only helps to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin but also helps in smoothing, lubricating, nourishing and moisturising it.
- It can be used as a moisturiser even after the tattoo has healed.
- It helps to reduce healing time by at least 2 to 3 weeks.
- It helps to reduce swelling and redness but sees to it that the stencil is not removed nor is there clogging of tubes or petroleum buildup.
- It is 100% organic and cruelty, petroleum and paraben-free.
- It is made using ingredients such as shea butter, cocoa butter, aloe butter and avocado oil.
The Platinum Rose Tattoo Butter can be considered a good option when looking for a trustworthy cream to apply on your tattoo, thanks to its promising features.
Features specific to the Dr Pickles Premium Tattoo Balm are given below –
- This balm prevents scabbing and speeds up the healing process while locking in the colours of your new tattoo – making it look fresh and new.
- It is made in Australia.
- It contains natural ingredients such as Beeswax, D-Panthenol, Paw-paw, Coconut Oil and Sweet Almond Oil. All these ingredients promise to keep the skin hydrated for a longer period of time, all the while maintaining its softness.
- It has zero fillers.
- Tattoo artists all over the world prefer to use Dr Pickles because they keep the health of your skin as that of prime importance – keeping their balm petroleum-free.
The guys at Dr Pickles are so confident of the product they are selling that they offer to provide you with a money-back guarantee, within 30-days from the date of purchase. Shows why this features in a list of best tattoo numbing cream.
The list given above comprises of the most sought after tattoo numbing creams which are availed by people on Amazon, at present. They’re considered the best for a variety of reasons, but mostly because all of them try to promise a quicker healing method to the pain caused once you get a tattoo done. These creams and balms ensure that you’re able to flaunt your new tattoo quicker than otherwise.
Also read some What are some of the Best Drugstore Brow Pomade available?