Our skin is constantly exposed to bad weather and harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. This results in acne, blackheads, whiteheads, and skin breakouts. It happens due to the accumulation of dirt, oil, and bacteria in the pores of our skin. A good skincare routine is very important to prevent acne. Try the products from The Ordinary for acne to get over your skin problems effortlessly.
The Ordinary for acne products treat your acne problems and reduces the chances of getting pimples on your face. This brand has a clinical and science-based approach to skincare and has single ingredient-driven products. The best part is that the products are budget-friendly. You will see the results on your skin once you start using these products. The Ordinary for acne products make your skin brighter, removes dullness, and reduces the signs of aging as well.
Factors To Look For While Buying Ordinary For Acne Products
Just deciding to buy The Ordinary for acne products does not solve your problem. You must make sure that the product that you are getting your hands on is perfect for your skin type and it also solves your problem. Go through the following factors before buying a product:
Skin Type: Skin type os the most important factor to consider before you decide to buy The Ordinary for acne products. Especially people with sensitive and acne-prone skin need to be extra cautious while purchasing a skin product.
For instance, if you have oily skin then make sure that the product that you choose has ingredients that control excess sebum production. On the other hand, if you have dry skin then make sure that the ingredients provide hydration and mild exfoliation to keep your skin radiant. If you have extra sensitive skin then the presence of elements like aloe vera can soothe your skin.
Ingredients: Look at the ingredient order which is given from the highest to the lowest concentration. Look at the first five ingredients present as they account for 80% of the product. If you are looking for specific ingredients in Ordinary for acne products make sure they are listed in the beginning because it will be worthless if the percentage of the ingredients you are looking for is little. Do not purchase the products if they are listed at the end.
Non-Comedogenic Products: When you buy the acne products make sure that it is non-comedogenic. Non-comedogenic products are those that do not clog pores and avoids skin blockages. It avoids any unwelcome signs of acne. Using non-comedogenic products reduces the number of breakouts that you might get on your skin. It reduces the potential blockage of visible pores. Blocked pores prevent your skin from looking flawless.
Should Protect Your Skin From Sun: Invest in a product that protects your skin from the sun as the sun worsens the condition of acne. Some acne medications are more sensitive to sun rays that may harm your skin. Check with your doctor to know if The Ordinary for acne product is like that. If it is then either do not buy it or stay out of the sun as much as is possible. At the same time make sure that the product is not too greasy or oily because that might be harmful to your acne.
Let us now look at some of the Ordinary for acne products available in the market:
This product has an intense exfoliation solution that exfoliates the outer layer of the skin. It can be applied weekly or bi-weekly. The salicylic acid along with alpha-hydroxy acids like glycolic acid and lactic acid clears all the dead skin cells. Paired together these acids make a powerful combination for fighting acne and improving the texture of your skin.
- If you have experience with acidic products then this product from The Ordinary for acne will work effectively for you.
- Along with this, the product contains Tasmanian Pepperberry and vitamin B5 that reduces irritation.
- You can apply this on your skin, leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
- It helps in lightening hyperpigmentation scars.
- It also helps in reducing uneven skin and acne marks.
- Make sure that your skin is dry before applying the product on your skin.
This product helps in cell turnover and removes debris from the clogs. It ensures that there are no skin breakouts. The retinol along with squalane makes your skin hydrated. Only a small formula of the Ordinary for acne can be applied to the face and other parts of your body.
- Apply this product only in the evening.
- It helps in removing dark marks and improves the texture of your skin.
- It has a thick texture and works brilliantly for dry skin.
- It keeps the texture of the skin smooth.
- It glides on the face easily and is absorbed perfectly.
- Apply it every day to avoid irritation
It treats both current acne and prevents breakouts which makes it one of the best from The Ordinary for acne products. It exfoliates the skin and fights acne. It minimizes irritation on the skin. It is also used as a spot treatment for diminishing acne.
- It feels nice and gentle on the skin when applied.
- It improves the frequency of breakouts on the skin.
- It makes your skin soft, supple, and glowing.
- It tightens the face and makes it soft and makes it soft and supple.
- It is easy to apply and remove.
This product is helpful if you are dealing with a combination of skin diseases like redness, blemishes, acne, and oily skin. It helps to reduce blemishes and calm the irritated skin. It also brightens the skin. It removes the redness from your face.
- It lessens the redness of the face and does not irritate the skin.
- It can be applied both in the morning and in the evening.
- It brightens the overall complexion of the face.
- It also helps in removing brown spots from your face.
- Clean your face and massage your face with few droplets of this product to see the results.
This cleanser removes all the grime from your skin and makes it look fresh and clear. It is a gentle cleanser and does not harm the skin. It also brings a natural glow to your face. It cleanses dry and sensitive skin very well. You just have to rub it between your fingers and massage it all over your skin. Your skin will have lesser breakouts and look clean.
- It heals the skin and removes all the breakouts.
- The cleanser is gentle on the skin and does not cause any irritation as such.
- It makes sure that the face is not dry after washing off.
- It also helps you to remove your makeup.
- You can also use it as a double cleanser.
- Rub it between your fingers to make it warm and then apply it on your face.
This serum targets multiple signs of aging all at once. It combines a large number of peptides and gives an all in one anti-aging treatment. It targets fine lines of aging, wrinkles, dynamic lines, and textural irregularities on the skin. It boosts collagen and improves the elasticity of the skin. It promotes a healthy skin barrier and makes the skin hydrated.
- It also works as an ani aging product and removes fine lines from the face.
- It is packed with full of essential nutrients that make your skin glow.
- Your skin will feel hydrated, clean, and super soft.
- You have to apply less than a half dropper to cover your entire face.
- It is a multipurpose serum and is very effective for your skincare regime.
Caffeine which is an antioxidant in it tightens the skin and works as an excellent ingredient for blemish-free skin. It helps in reducing dark circles, puffiness of the eye, under-eye bags, etc. It works like magic for your eye puffiness. It contains around 5% of caffeine. The caffeine present in it also reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- You can massage a small amount of it on your eye contour to see good results.
- It helps in fading the dark circles after some use.
- Studies have shown that the presence of caffeine and EGCG helps in removing the undereye problem.
- You will see a significant improvement in the texture of your skin after applying it for a few days.
Now after having attained knowledge about different The Ordinary for acne products and their factors all you need to do is choose the one that suits your skin type. With the use of The Ordinary for acne products, you will see a difference in the texture of your skin and your acne will be removed. The Ordinary for acne products not only remove acne but also black spots and pigmentation from your face. It is a full package that helps you to have clear skin and live confidently. For clarity, you can also consult your dermatologist to know which product will suit your skin type.
Go ahead and choose the best products from The Ordinary for acne for yourself and get flawless skin after some use. You would never be able to thank yourself enough for having bought acne products from this brand and make your life comfortable. The key to using The Ordinary for acne products is to start slow and be patient with the results. Implement one new product in your routine at a time. See how your skin responds to a product for a week before changing it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Has salicylic acid been discontinued from the Ordinary for acne products?
Many people think because salicylic acid is out of stock for some time it is discontinued from the products. According to DECIEM which is the parent company of the brand the product is being updated. So, the answer is no they are reworking it and will bring it back at a later time. In the meantime, the brand is using Paul’s Choice 2% BHA which is a great substitute.
Q2. Is Ordinary brand good for acne?
The Ordinary for acne products contain a lot of ingredients that are required for removing the acne scars. They also prevent the breakouts in the skin. These products also remove tanning and other blemishes from the face. Choose one according to your skin type.
Q3.Can I use ordinary products every day?
Start with once a week if you are new to acids. Do a patch test on your hand before you begin using the products to know whether or not the product suits your skin type. Alternatively, consult a dermatologist before you start using it.
Q4. Can two products from the Ordinary brand at the same time?
Using a combination of two products of the ordinary brand can irritate your skin and cause harsh effects on the skin. Try sticking to one product for some time to see whether its impact is good or not on your skin. Too much exfoliation of the skin is detrimental.
Q5. What formulates the products of the Ordinary?
DECIEM formulates the products of the ordinary brand. All the formulations are made by the in-house team of biochemists and material chemists.
Q6. How should I store the products of the Ordinary brand?
The products of the ordinary brand should be stored in a cool and dry place and should be kept from the direct rays of sunlight.
Q7. What is the expiry date of the products?
The life of the products after opening and storing them at room temperature is 3 years. Also after opening refer to the period after opening symbol to know for how long you can use the products.
Q8. Are the products from the Ordinary brand vegan?
The majority of the ordinary for acne products are vegan. All the products have a product legend that indicates if it is vegan, nut-free, oil-free, etc.
Q9. Are the products safe to use?
Yes, the products are safe to use. All the products of the Ordinary brand are reviewed against scientific literature and strict global restrictions. This is done to ensure the safety of the products. Make sure that you read the directions properly before using the products.